Feb 4th to 6th

Midknight

Hows everyone doin. anyway im new to the forum but ive been going to dumont since i was three. im going in a small groups and was wondering if anyone would like to hang out. stuff like that. you cant miss me and my group i hae a tent on the bed of my truck and i will be giving the lad. and lon. to were im located.

see everyone at the dunes.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposed to go to the shop next Tues. He says day or two and I will have it back. If it's not done I will take the banshee.

Damn, that's fast! :headbang: Hope you have it back that weekend, Ynot. I maaaaayyyy bring out my car, but gotta be easy on it. I have 2nd gear going out. :mc_smiley: If I get the eng pulled before then, I will just have all the bikes that weekend. Time to maybe bring out the Grizzly. That thing hasn't seen sand in a while.

Either way, I think we should all organize to meet up for a ride or rides that weekend. :woo_hoo: :shocked2:

I am going to try and make it out there. My 06 YFZ hasn't touched the sand yet. I have been in Houston since the beginning of January on business :rockon: and I need some Cali sun and sand. I am flying back in on the 31st. I haven't met anyone from this site yet so maybe we can meet up and go on some rides.

:happydrunks::beercheers:

I am going to try and make it out there. My 06 YFZ hasn't touched the sand yet. I have been in Houston since the beginning of January on business :rockon: and I need some Cali sun and sand. I am flying back in on the 31st. I haven't met anyone from this site yet so maybe we can meet up and go on some rides.

:drunk::huh:

sounds like a plan :drunk::happydrunks::beercheers::beerpint::shots:

So Pete, the normal spot then? When you cruzin out? I will probably be out about 9:00pm.

Yep we should be in the original spot where we camp on most weekends- along the last finger dune :headbang: Me and tacomama and not sure who else will probably be gettin there around 8/ 8:30PM fri night. :shocked: Duniemonkie is gonna mnake it out Saturday sometime :laughing: & :rockon::beercheers: :headbang:

post-3-1138644838_thumb.jpg

So is anyone else going out?

So far the only DDR peeps are me, duniemonkie, ISBB, tacomama, lvnalolife, crd450, midknight, 1BADYFZ, sanddunesaddict and a few maybes?

maybes: paulypaul, ynot, steveo, 9digit?, justintime?, sandslug?

Anyone else I missed??

I'll have the DDR banner up at our camp if anyone feels like stopping by to say hi. Anyone going out this weekend that doesn't have a spot picked out yet is more than welcome to camp w/ us if they want. :beercheers: :headbang: Just roll up flashing your lights or honk your horn and I'll know it's someone from DDR. :laughing: :headbang:

So is anyone else going out?

So far the only DDR peeps are me, duniemonkie, ISBB, tacomama, lvnalolife, crd450, midknight, 1BADYFZ, sanddunesaddict and a few maybes?

maybes: paulypaul, ynot, steveo, 9digit?, justintime?, sandslug?

Anyone else I missed??

I'll have the DDR banner up at our camp if anyone feels like stopping by to say hi. Anyone going out this weekend that doesn't have a spot picked out yet is more than welcome to camp w/ us if they want. :beercheers: :headbang: Just roll up flashing your lights or honk your horn and I'll know it's someone from DDR. :laughing: :headbang:

im going out pete... i'll ride my banshee out there if i could