Feb 4th to 6th

Midknight

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I effin commitied myself, to a stupid bowl party :smiley:

why the hell did you do that?? I thought your words were, "eff the superbowl" ???

Besides you can at least come out for Saturday and ride or the whole weekend and just leave Sun AM and then go to your :thumb: stooperbowl party then. :laughoff:

:blink: superbowl....................... :laughoff: DUMONT!

why the hell did you do that?? I thought your words were, "eff the superbowl" ???

Besides you can at least come out for Saturday and ride or the whole weekend and just leave Sun AM and then go to your :smiley: stooperbowl party then. :laughoff:

:blink: superbowl....................... :thumb: DUMONT!

Yep I remember saying that :flipoff: ...Then the wife reminded me of the party, :blink: I would come out, but with the gas and all, Karin ain't going for it :no: ...Plus we will be out the following weekend for the APS @ Armagosa. :laughoff:

Yep I remember saying that :flipoff: ...Then the wife reminded me of the party, :blink: I would come out, but with the gas and all, Karin ain't going for it :no: ...Plus we will be out the following weekend for the APS @ Armagosa. :blink:

:laughoff: whatever- fag!!! :blink: j/k :laughoff: I'm going duning! :smiley: :thumb: Wish you could make it, Tony. You better not skip Pres Day too! :no::D

:blink: whatever- fag!!! :flipoff: j/k :laughoff: I'm going duning! :smiley: :thumb: Wish you could make it, Tony. You better not skip Pres Day too! :no::D

Easy now, at least Im not Rhinoking :laughoff::D, maybe Pres day though, will see :D Now get back to the damn subject.... :blink:

I'll be there buggy and all. Maybe I can keep it on all four this time! :smiley: I re-worked the suspension and it only has 19" of clearance where it used to have 24". Previous owner had the thing topped out. So it should ride a whole lot better and handle good. No more newbie mistakes allowed for me! :thumb:

Yep I remember saying that :hello: ...Then the wife reminded me of the party, :ninja: I would come out, but with the gas and all, Karin ain't going for it :rockwoot: ...Plus we will be out the following weekend for the APS @ Armagosa. :thumb:

hey whats the deal with the thing at amargosa next weekend? ive had a couple people mention it to me? im thinking about going?

IM GOIN SHOPPIN FOE BBQ TONIGHT ... ANY REQUESTS PETE?? JJ?? PAULY?? GOTTTA MARINATE IT SO IT'LL BE READY FOR THE GRUB ON SAT NIGHT...

The tri tip i was going to bring and marinate was freezer burnt so ill either pick up some more or find something else to grill up.. :D

hey whats the deal with the thing at amargosa next weekend? ive had a couple people mention it to me? im thinking about going?

It is APS's 3rd annual costumer apperation day. The past couple years they have had it at Dumont but something to do with permits this year... So it will be out at Armagosa instead, they have a big BBQ on Sat and then the real craziness gets going when the band plays... :thumb: Last year it was Life in stereo,I belive they changed their name to Left Standing. They are really good and they had Frankie Perez, play with them as well... I will be there along with the rest of the crew c'mon out :D

Sorry to get off track, now on with the freakin program :hello: