Swiss Cheese anyone???

sanddunesaddict

Boy don't that just bite you in the azz. What the hay is wrong with society nowadays.

I would love to use some of my Marine Corps Rifle Team experience on these worms. 1000yd shot to the temple ought to cure this problem.

Maybe some leather on their a$$ from their parents would have prevented this, but no, that will get you jail time in this day and age.

Sorry folks, raised my children better, just wish others would have taken the time...

Here's to you a-holes that have NO respect for anything!!! :beercheers::beerpint::shots::drunk: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughing:

WTF!!?? I figured that mailbox would get weathered and maybe beatup a bit, but that primer paint kinda makes me think this was done on purpose. :happydrunks: Who brings primer spray paint out on a dune ride??? That really pisses me off that someone has the nerve to do such a thing. Freakin hilbilly a$$holes w/ no damn class. :drunk: Oh well, they aren't gonna win. I am gonna go buy out Lowes or Home Depot of every mailbox they have so I have em stocked up in my toyhauler on a trip. I will put up a new mailbox every friggin weekend I am out there. I know these a-holes aren't dedicated to Dumont as much as me or the rest of the DDR members that are on this board. They better just hope they never have anyone catch them out there disrespecting the dunes or north pole. They'll have their's comin. :huh: Either way karma is a b*tch. :rockon:

It saddens me to what extremes these idiots will go to to screw up something that other's enjoy. Let's think about this?

1) They had to either see the new and improved North Pole and Mailbox on DDR or they were out there during the week and went back on purpose to destroy it.

2) They had to load guns and spray paint into a vehicle with the intent to damage

3) They are Assh@les!

#3 says it all!! :rockon:

It is this exact kind of thing that really chaps my hide....... :( You guys did an extremely awesome job on that new mailbox, then not even a week later, it is f@*%ed up again. Man I am really bummed out on this and I didn't have anything to do with putting the new one up. It is quite unfortunate in today's world that there are some people that have absolutely no respect for anything or anyone's property. Dunefreak, you are to be commended for the thought of buying out Lowe's of mailboxes and putting a new one up when needed......... :mc_smiley: I hope you keep that energy and I for one will put a definite stop to anyone who is screwing with that mailbox if I see anyone doing it. I guess all I have to say to those that messed it up.................... :shots::drunk::drunk: :huh: :rockon::happydrunks::beercheers::beerpint:

Im oficially pissed off... I think we need to park the 1/4 ton hideout truck/beer wagon/weregonna get these a-holes truck out where you cant see it.. then drink our a$$'s off till we hear someone getting stupid then go beat the crap out of them... hahahaha It sucks that we went thru all that work and its destroyed a week later... i wish i could find these guys and destroy something of thiers they worked thier butts off for..

We rode out there Saturday morning and what a surprise to see it that way. When we got there, some guys in a buggys pulled up at the same time. We saw beer and the spray cans on the ground around the pole. We picked the stuff up and the guys in the buggys said they haul the trash out for us.

We did find the new South Pole, I'll post picture of it tomorrow.

We rode out there Saturday morning and what a surprise to see it that way. When we got there, some guys in a buggys pulled up at the same time. We saw beer and the spray cans on the ground around the pole. We picked the stuff up and the guys in the buggys said they haul the trash out for us.

We did find the new South Pole, I'll post picture of it tomorrow.

Ya I am with you guys on this one, Karma's a motha. Correct me if i am wrong, but being caught with a loaded firearm/ or more over getting caught discharging a firearm in a off highway vehicle area is a pretty stout penalty in California ? I believe it may be a felony ? (not that there were a whole lot of Rangers around @ the time obviously ) But would have been great to here someone went to the- gray bar motel -for it. These people have no class, no respect and more importantly NO Huevos. Go shoot up your trailer park, you inbred hicks. Does it make you feel more of a "man" to shoot at a defenseless mailbox ? Man up you punk F*&ks and get a life . Hope you endo-ed your hickville sand sled on the way back and you had to walk home Trailer trash Pu**y's. Get a life. :beercheers: Sorry pete , but this stuff is out of line. and gets my blood boilin'

Edited by MCGYVER

:rockon::laughing: What the F**K!?!?!? You guys just put it up two weeks ago. At least I got to see it once. I hope the stupis a$$holes are reading this forum. If you are :headbang: :headbang: :shocked: !!! Go to hell you friggin jackasses. I hope you realize you are not hurting us. We have fun in everything we do and will have fun fixing it again. The ones that you are hurting are the kids that want to see it for themselves. :beercheers: So I hope you are proud of the hearts you hurt. I sure hope you don't breed, cuz we don't need more a$$holes in the worl. So man-up and leave this sh*t alone! :angry:

:rockon::laughing: What the F**K!?!?!? You guys just put it up two weeks ago. At least I got to see it once. I hope the stupis a$$holes are reading this forum. If you are :headbang: :headbang: :shocked: !!! Go to hell you friggin jackasses. I hope you realize you are not hurting us. We have fun in everything we do and will have fun fixing it again. The ones that you are hurting are the kids that want to see it for themselves. :beercheers: So I hope you are proud of the hearts you hurt. I sure hope you don't breed, cuz we don't need more a$$holes in the worl. So man-up and leave this sh*t alone! :angry:

xactly!