Wingnut's BP trip obvervations

dunefreak

it was a great time, and thanks to all who put up with my antics and ski mask robbery,

forgot a few observations

Joe, thanks for the 6 dollar burger and beer

Tim thanks for the ride in the magic carpet! that friggin thing just floats so nice.

woody is just like the paparazzi, everywhere we go and woody is there...there is bound to be a camera.

Don needs a tattoo across his belly that says "THUUUUG LIFE!"

sobe's never get old

blow up sheep can get the "shocker"

Tim, thanks for the sand shower.....good aim!

and craig will still call me a poopd*ck when i wake him up in the morning with a ski mask on......btw post that pic foo!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't tell that was my bike Pete, I figured some of the women would have caught it and woulda been WTF..... :banghead:

Hell I guess I was too busy trying to figure out who the eff that was I didnt even look at the quad. Besides, they (quads) all kinda look the same to me anyways. :banghead:

I hear ya Pete. We def need to do more trips like that one. I also think we rode alot more this past weekend than any other. We may have drank a few more refreashments as well....SF Woody :banghead:

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. really sorry you got hurt cole. but we all knew it was just a matter of time with you. your just CRAZY!!! glad everyone for the most part came back in one piece!!

next big awesome drunken blow out, CRAIG AND TIFFS WEDDING!!!! :banghead:

nice april fools woody!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

ahhhhh look everyones got jokes......LMAO

you berry phunny round eyes!!!

i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey...

post-693-1175634636.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey...

post-693-1175634636.jpg

You have to much time on your hands thats funny chit

:dunno: :smoker: :hello::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

post-693-1175634636.jpg

:dunno: :smoker:

well it looks like everyone covered everything, so I will say that was one of the best trips of the year and I would rather have a bad weekend with you guys in the dunes than a great week at home. :smoker: :hello::dunno:

well it looks like everyone covered everything, so I will say that was one of the best trips of the year and I would rather have a bad weekend with you guys in the dunes than a great week at home. :hello::laughoff: :smoker:

chicken

your just worried jackie will see what we were up to :laughoff:

just kiddin :dunno:

I have no idea what your chest protector said. :smoker: You went cruising by and I just noticed you waive..that's if it was you. :dunno:

(BTW...fixed your quote :laughoff: )

ya i was just wearin my blank 1

and thanx :hello:

You got it...... :laughoff:

post-475-1175627955.gif

Something about this little smilie I just kinda like :unsure: I know, I know.....

Well, finally got to look at the generator and another wire had broken off, 2nd one now. Wasn't as hard to fix at the cleanup weekend, but still, they shouldn't be just falling off like that. The bunks....well, I just don't know. Thing is going to the shop for some warrenty work, and going to fix all that wiring on the geni as well.....Semper Fi, Woody :idiot: