video of my 06/07 season recap

dunefreak

Sweet site :laughoff: (wheres Eddie)

sweet video it turned out great.

Great season looking forward to next year,

Thanks to Pete for putting me up all season it is greatly appreciated.

And thanks to everyone else for putting up with my loud drunk a$$.. "THATS FUGGIN RIGHT"

:laughoff:

Awesome Pete!!!! :laughoff:

Thank you for the GREAT TIMES and the WELCOME to the DDR family. :laughoff:

This place is so much fun and the fokes that are here make the dunes that much better. :laughoff:

Edited by Grimace

Thanks everyone. :laughoff:

:finger: You know huh? You can relate! When added up...probably about 6 or 7 hrs total with all the times I sat down and worked on. Pain in da azz. :idea::laughoff: It doesn't help my computer is a pos and locked up about 8 times too. :dunno::driver:

Pete!

That video was awesome bro! hee he! I just wanted to say thank you and everyone else for making me feel so comfortable and welcomed. I had a great first season with all of you!! I might just have to do a second eventhough Jasen won't be here. Maybe we can convince him to stay! ha ha! Not likely! But Thanks again for so many wonderful memories and friends!

Hugs,

Shayne :idiot:

Good job Pete, it has been one hell of a season, good times, great people. Very glad I got to know so many of you over the year, and consider you all family. Had alot of fun and Im sure alot more to come. I'll be headed up that way sometime soon.....SF Woody :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

I knew this last season was a good one, but I didn't realize HOW GOOD it was until I sifted through all my pics and some others I found on the board and threw together a slideshow of them all.

Thanks again to everyone for making this last season so damn fun! :flipoff: Those were some fun trips! :D

Here is a little recap of the whole season. Enjoy...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/videos/06_...eason_recap.wmv

NICE!!! Can't wait until next year.