video of my 06/07 season recap

dunefreak

I knew this last season was a good one, but I didn't realize HOW GOOD it was until I sifted through all my pics and some others I found on the board and threw together a slideshow of them all.

Thanks again to everyone for making this last season so damn fun! :clap: Those were some fun trips! :D

Here is a little recap of the whole season. Enjoy...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/videos/06_...eason_recap.wmv

Sweet!!!!!!!! I must say, thanks alot Pete for all the hardwork you do keeping this site going. I know it isn't always easy dealing with planning and all the time you have to spend. I am sure i can say for everybody, we totally appreciate it!!!! :clap:

Edited by JoeDuner

Thanks everyone. :clap:

NICE :blury: HOW MANY HOURS DO HAVE INVESTED IN THAT?

:laughing: You know huh? You can relate! When added up...probably about 6 or 7 hrs total with all the times I sat down and worked on. Pain in da azz. :bs::blink: It doesn't help my computer is a pos and locked up about 8 times too. :slap::laughoff:

Pete that was great what a year!

sure happy to have met all my new friends! cant wait for the season to start again.

Glad to see a few of my pics in the mix one of my other hobbies and happy to share........

Edited by vegas style

Great job Pete! I would like to say that it was nice meeting everyone that I didn't already know. There is no doubt that dune people are as good as they get! I can't wait for next season to roll around.

That was "Mutha Bitchezzzz" :flipoff: in a good way.

Pete, thanks for everything you've done with DDR. :flipoff:

You know how we all totally dig on the site and gatherings. :stirthepot:

:flipoff: