Paving the Dumont entrance RD..

1BADYFZ

wow, now all the a$$ wipes from NV can drive even faster.

I think he got confused with all the dumb a$$ flat billers and bro's from cali who haul a$$ down the road in there daddy's truck's :thumb:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. let's not start calling each other names. :thumb: We all love the same place "Dumont", having the road paved and smooth would be nice for the trip in but if it isn't than is it going to stop any of us from going? Not me!

Remember DDR is made up from people from differnt states, not just NV. or CA.

Let us not forget that there are dumb A$$'s from every state, every city, and every walk of life. I just hope that by the time I get back out there in October, that the road is smoother than it was when it was dirt, and the river crossing is good and wide.......... :laughing:

Let us not forget that there are dumb A$$'s from every state, every city, and every walk of life. I just hope that by the time I get back out there in October, that the road is smoother than it was when it was dirt, and the river crossing is good and wide.......... :laughing:

and also let us not forget that these are the same dumbazzes that do the stupidest things when they go to the dunes, which costs everybody else money in the form of entrance fees, and green sticker fees.

remember it only takes a couple azzwipes, no matter from what state, to make us ALL look bad

I think he got confused with all the dumb a$$ flat billers and bro's from cali who haul a$$ down the road in there daddy's truck's :thumb:

I own my my own truck, trailer and bikes and what the hell is a flat biller BRO... :happydrunks:

I own my my own truck, trailer and bikes and what the hell is a flat biller BRO... :thumb:

my opinion is

Flatbiller:some jabrone kid that put glass fenders on a stock truck, a few race stickers, and runs it through the desert like its a trophy truck :dope: oh yea and has his bill on his hat flat!!! :happydrunks:

RIGHT ON,WERE FINALLY GETTING SOMETHING FOR ARE MONEY NOW ALL WE NEED IS SOME TRASH CANS & WERE SET WE`VE ALREADY GOT THE BEST DUNES, GOOD PEOPLE,& GREAT FAMILY TIMES.

Why can't you just take your trash home with you? In my opinion, we are already set with Dumont how it is.

Sorry, I'm just tired of people saying that we NEED trash cans/ dumpsters in the dunes. Does everyone really have that much trash at the end of a weekend out there? :dunno: If so, maybe you should rethink your ways. :laughing:

PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT

Why can't you just take your trash home with you? In my opinion, we are already set with Dumont how it is.

Sorry, I'm just tired of people saying that we NEED trash cans/ dumpsters in the dunes. Does everyone really have that much trash at the end of a weekend out there? :dunno: If so, maybe you should rethink your ways. :laughing:

PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT

Amen brother!!! No trash cans. I can see them overflowing now and looking like a small city dump out there.

Like the Pres said, PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT.

if you have room to bring it to the dunes you have room to take it home.

i could see having some yellow garbage bags that said pack it in pack it out printed on them maybe have them at the pay station for a donation

my opinion is

Flatbiller:some jabrone kid that put glass fenders on a stock truck, a few race stickers, and runs it through the desert like its a trophy truck :laughoff: oh yea and has his bill on his hat flat!!! :blush:

:laughing::laughing: i hate those guys. :laughoff:

Sorry, I'm just tired of people saying that we NEED trash cans/ dumpsters in the dunes. Does everyone really have that much trash at the end of a weekend out there? :laughoff: If so, maybe you should rethink your ways. :headbang1:

PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT

:laughoff::laughoff: take your own f*ckin trash home...........after all you brought it!!! :laughoff:

• 5 weeks later...

It shook the truck bad with us. Slid sideway and everything and we just had a trailer, not a hauler! I know they are trying to do this and that to it, but I liked it back in the day when there was a little washboard...not the whole length of the road. So rough. I hope it is better by dune season...wish I was rich to help get it paved!! lol

All i gotta say is fuk that road lol. We had to go 5mph and we got lucky if we made it to 8mph. finally we had to follow our buddie and drive on the side of the road in the dirt as much as we could. at least on there we could have done 15mph... i cannot wait till they finish that road.. (if they ever do)