April 14th Trip Recap

EY3BA11

Had a great day trip thx to all for makin me feel welcome again. Crashed once and burned my leg once.. :D

Observations:

Dont need no stinkin knobbies for trail rides

Old fellers who insist on wearing helmets while in camp is pretty entertaining. Sorry don but it was funny!

Wind.. OVER IT!

My sister is number 4 prostitue in all of kakistan!

Fat nakid guys wrestling is DISGUSTING!

Ill be right back! translates to this movie sucks im gonna go take a nap!

Trackers can almost out run a utility quad thru the sand!

baberrrrrt's huge hauler doesnt like soft sand

Had a great day trip thx to all for makin me feel welcome again. Crashed once and burned my leg once.. :D

Observations:

Dont need no stinkin knobbies for trail rides

Old fellers who insist on wearing helmets while in camp is pretty entertaining. Sorry don but it was funny!

Wind.. OVER IT!

My sister is number 4 prostitue in all of kakistan!

Fat nakid guys wrestling is DISGUSTING!

Ill be right back! translates to this movie sucks im gonna go take a nap!

Trackers can almost out run a utility quad thru the sand!

baberrrrrt's huge hauler doesnt like soft sand

I went to pick up my sandwich I made before I left and was like OH SHIIIT!!!! :loser:

Thanks to Joe for pulling me out...was a piece of cake though I wasnt buried.

The Tracker is the best damn 2 grand I have ever spent.

Who ever thought a heater and sun visors in a Rhino would be awesome!!! :mc_smiley:

I think I'm going to have to start up the Tracker/Samurai club.....MOUNT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times. This weekend was great. The weather was awesome too, except for Sat evening it got windy as hell. Sunday...it couldn't get any better! :thumb: JoeDuner and I stayed until about 3PM just chillen. :beerpint:

Bert and I took his new Dune Tracker (Geo Tracker ) out and it did great! That thing is a blast. I've GOT to get one. lol

The dunes were oh so sweet and smooth. They were slick as hell which made for some great duning. Hardy any tracks were out there. I got a bunch more seat time in my new car and got an even better feeling for it over the weekend. I love that car. What a blast. :D There were LOTS of razors which made for some exciting transitions over some dunes. :ahhhhh: :laughing::clap: I saw Terry (ynot) get some pretty good air off a couple dunes while I was following him. I jumped a razor pretty damn good too at one point. Joe was behind me and saw it. :laughing::headbang1:

We got to meet up with limodriver and SVT900 for some fun rides this morning. It was kinda hard to see as everything was kinda white-washed around 11 AM, but I did my best to lead and it was still some good times. :headbang1:

Some observations...

-small camps with good frineds are best :D

-off weekends are best

-Dune Trackers rock :headbang1:

-chriss1223 makes ynot a lil uncomfortable "Terry, can I sit on your lap?" :laughoff::laughoff: :mc_smiley:

-chris1223 all weekend, "COKE SPOON!!!" :loser::laughoff::laughoff:

-crazy wind at Dumont makes for the best duning ever

-Vegas Style's kite makes for some fun in camp

-Vegas Style wants to try and parachute off comp with his kite :woo_hoo::laughoff:

-FoxySandChick knows how to get into a car without kicking the crap out of everything :thumb::laughing: Thank you Kristin. :laughing:

-ynot's trans had trouble downshifting at the end of the trip :ahhhhh:

-The movie Borat will make Joe Duner get up and leave your toyhauler :laughoff: "I'll be right back"........"Hey WTF? Is Joe comin back? :dunno: " :laughing: That movie was effed up.

-RacerX uses his farm equipment (Polaris Ranger) how it was intended to be used! He dumped a full load of firewood out by the fire with the tilt bed "Hey, thats badass! Now THATS how farm equipment SHOULD be used" :laughing:

-"Hey check it out...that guy has 5th gear a$$ crack going up comp....wait....that's ISBB!!" :laughoff:

-THIS was my last Dumont trip of the season, not the trip 2 weeks ago.

Good times, guys. :dope:

more...

normal_S2010064~8.JPG

normal_S2010066~9.JPG

normal_S2010067~7.JPG

normal_S2010068~8.JPG

normal_S2010069~6.JPG

normal_S2010070~7.JPG

Sperry Wash run Sat early afternoon...

normal_S2010071~9.JPG

normal_S2010073~7.JPG

normal_S2010074~6.JPG

normal_S2010075~8.JPG

normal_S2010076~6.JPG

normal_S2010077~6.JPG

normal_S2010078~8.JPG

some trash that some nearby family left behind :mc_smiley: :loser:

normal_S2010080~7.JPG

normal_S2010083~6.JPG

normal_S2010086~4.JPG

normal_S2010088~7.JPG

Today (Sunday)...

normal_S2010096~7.JPG

north pole...

normal_S2010097~8.JPG

not wanting to go home/ soaking up every last minute of the nice weather in camp...

normal_S2010098~6.JPG

normal_S2010099~5.JPG

normal_S2010100~6.JPG

empty... :D

normal_S2010101~6.JPG

normal_S2010102~6.JPG

normal_S2010103~6.JPG

You guys are too much fun, thanks for a great day :laughoff: .

Pete, you are welcome :D I may be new, but I know enough to be very careful getting in and out of anyones car. I had a great time on the ride :ahhhhh: I still think you guys are amazing drivers. Great pics!

Berts tracker is cool :dope: put the big horn on it!

Sucks that Steve's kite strings kept breaking, get the super duty strings next time and we will take it off comp :idea: .

Got to see Nick's butt crack :laughoff: before I ever met him :laughoff: and how Pete recognized him :angry2: I am not going to ask.

Joe can haul arse on a utility quad :laughoff: thanks for leading a quad ride, sorry I am so slow :dope: .

Following Joe and Steve will get me places I have never been to and make me completely lost :ahhhhh: I have never rode so much in one day :laughoff: .

I had an awesome day :laughoff: .

Good times. This weekend was great. The weather was awesome too, except for Sat evening it got windy as hell. Sunday...it couldn't get any better! :laughoff: JoeDuner and I stayed until about 3PM just chillen. :beerpint:

Bert and I took his new Dune Tracker (Geo Tracker ) out and it did great! That thing is a blast. I've GOT to get one. lol

The dunes were oh so sweet and smooth. They were slick as hell which made for some great duning. Hardy any tracks were out there. I got a bunch more seat time in my new car and got an even better feeling for it over the weekend. I love that car. What a blast. :D There were LOTS of razors which made for some exciting transitions over some dunes. :ahhhhh: :dope::laughoff: I saw Terry (ynot) get some pretty good air off a couple dunes while I was following him. I jumped a razor pretty damn good too at one point. Joe was behind me and saw it. :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

We got to meet up with limodriver and SVT900 for some fun rides this morning. It was kinda hard to see as everything was kinda white-washed around 11 AM, but I did my best to lead and it was still some good times. :angry2:

Some observations...

-small camps with good frineds are best :D

-off weekends are best

-Dune Trackers rock :dope:

-chriss1223 makes ynot a lil uncomfortable "Terry, can I sit on your lap?" :laughoff::laughoff::idea:

-chris1223 all weekend, "COKE SPOON!!!" :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

-crazy wind at Dumont makes for the best duning ever

-Vegas Style's kite makes for some fun in camp

-Vegas Style wants to try and parachute off comp with his kite :laughoff::laughoff:

-FoxySandChick knows how to get into a car without kicking the crap out of everything :thumb::driver: Thank you Kristin. :driver:

-ynot's trans had trouble downshifting at the end of the trip :laughoff:

-The movie Borat will make Joe Duner get up and leave your toyhauler :laughoff: "I'll be right back"........"Hey WTF? Is Joe comin back? :dunno: " :laughing: That movie was effed up.

-RacerX uses his farm equipment (Polaris Ranger) how it was intended to be used! He dumped a full load of firewood out by the fire with the tilt bed "Hey, thats badass! Now THATS how farm equipment SHOULD be used" :laughing:

-"Hey check it out...that guy has 5th gear a$$ crack going up comp....wait....that's ISBB!!" :laughoff:

-THIS was my last Dumont trip of the season, not the trip 2 weeks ago.

Good times, guys. :laughoff:

A little uncomfortable???????

You guys are too much fun, thanks for a great day :ban-split: .

Pete, you are welcome :D I may be new, but I know enough to be very careful getting in and out of anyones car. I had a great time on the ride :driver: I still think you guys are amazing drivers. Great pics!

Berts tracker is cool :thumb: put the big horn on it!

Sucks that Steve's kite strings kept breaking, get the super duty strings next time and we will take it off comp :headbang1: .

Got to see Nick's butt crack :mc_smiley: before I ever met him :laughoff: and how Pete recognized him :dunno: I am not going to ask.

Joe can haul arse on a utility quad :rockon: thanks for leading a quad ride, sorry I am so slow :loser: .

Following Joe and Steve will get me places I have never been to and make me completely lost :blink: I have never rode so much in one day :woo_hoo: .

I had an awesome day :DDRrocks: .

We were on the back strech between the north pole and comp and i just clicked 5th and slowly started passing pete and tony (stalteri920) and my shirt was uhh flappin in the wind and i forgot my belt as it was a 7am were just gonna warm up the bikes run that turned into a hour long 5th gear pinned ride damn near :D GOOOOOD TIMES.. :headbang1:

We were on the back strech between the north pole and comp and i just clicked 5th and slowly started passing pete and tony (stalteri920) and my shirt was uhh flappin in the wind and i forgot my belt as it was a 7am were just gonna warm up the bikes run that turned into a hour long 5th gear pinned ride damn near :D GOOOOOD TIMES.. :headbang1:

BTW...^^^ this was many trips ago for those that are scratching their heads right now.

I went out for a day trip on Friday to meet up with Mike (Northphelan). Saw that Geo Tracker on way way back from comp, about broke my neck looking back to see that thing straight duning like a long travel. hahaha

Windy, but a good trip overall, wish I could have stayed for the weekend.

I went out for a day trip on Friday to meet up with Mike (Northphelan). Saw that Geo Tracker on way way back from comp, about broke my neck looking back to see that thing straight duning like a long travel. hahaha

Thats right I got alot of wierd looks :headbang1:

Its all good :ban-split::headbang1:

Wish I would have known you were there, Randy. You gotta let us know these things. :DDRrocks::laughing:

Next time fo sho. :woo_hoo: