Monster Rails?

Gazlay43

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a Monster rail. Can someone post a picture of one?

Trick Racing rails are sweet looking, but they are very big and bulky. I am pretty sure that the "beefy" parts on the rails will rob some power because they are heavy. But I have never driven one, so I cannot tell you for sure.

Was it just me, or did a few parts of some of the videos on tricks site seem to be a tad bit speed up? :beercheers:

Not to me. They seem pretty bad a$$ to me :no_no:

I need to make a video B)

Yes, Trick cars are heavy(dual sport) Aaron's, Jerry's, and mine.

They do have a sand version though and thay are a little bit lighter in weight.

My car weighs around 3100-3300lbs. I have a ls2(550hp) and a S4D tranny with 38" paddles and I can still to this with 3 people(picture shows 2 but I've done it with 3)

I don't think the weight robs that much power IMO, either way I still think my car is plenty of fun :angry2:

post-1147-1177377880.jpg

post-1147-1177377907.jpg

post-1147-1177377940.jpg

Yes, Trick cars are heavy(dual sport) Aaron's, Jerry's, and mine.

They do have a sand version though and thay are a little bit lighter in weight.

My car weighs around 3100-3300lbs. I have a ls2(550hp) and a S4D tranny with 38" paddles and I can still to this with 3 people(picture shows 2 but I've done it with 3)

I don't think the weight robs that much power IMO, either way I still think my car is plenty of fun :rockwoot:

:coocoo: :angry2: :laughoff::laughoff: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :dunno:

co drivers car is badass!!!! we saw it in person a few trips ago. beefy beefy beefy. if you break one of these cars. you did something very wrong!!! :angry2:

ditto, Co-Driver's car is way nice. Jerry & Aarons are as well. :ban-split: Trick builds some sweet a$$ cars.

post-121-1177458247.jpg post-121-1177458129.jpg

turkey_day_pics.pdf I went from a 1100lb Mazzone car with a rotory to my Trick Racing car and the weight took a little bit to get used but i throw my car around like its nothing now!!! Trick builds a very bad a$$ car!!!!!!!!!!! We jump our cars,run 100MPH thru the whoops and dune all day long!!! :beercheers: Justin and the crew at trick will take very good care of you :headbang1:

Edited by trickyLS-2racer

post-121-1177458247.jpg post-121-1177458129.jpg

turkey_day_pics.pdf I went from a 1100lb Mazzone car with a rotory to my Trick Racing car and the weight took a little bit to get used but i throw my car around like its nothing now!!! Trick builds a very bad a$$ car!!!!!!!!!!! We jump our cars,run 100MPH thru the whoops and dune all day long!!! :beercheers: Justin and the crew at trick will take very good care of you :laughing:

DAMN ur car is SICK :headbang1:

I went from a 1100lb Mazzone car with a rotory to my Trick Racing car and the weight took a little bit to get used but i throw my car around like its nothing now!!! Trick builds a very bad a$$ car!!!!!!!!!!! We jump our cars,run 100MPH thru the whoops and dune all day long!!! :thumb: Justin and the crew at trick will take very good care of you :laughing:

This car is soooooooooooooooo NICE!

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to vote trick as well. I have duned around with Co-Driver and his car is amazing. If I could afford it I would be all over one of those cars. I have also duned with a guy who had the sand version of this car and it was equally impresive.

• 1 month later...