Another Stolen Bike

1987 Kawasaki KX500.

Thieves stole it right off trailer next to house BROAD daylight! :dope:

It was there this morning, Cut the chain and lock, and from the marks they even started it up and drove it off. That SOB was loud!

Vin#JKAKXVC19HA000729

ENG#KX500BE005001

Looks like this:

post-2396-1177035136.jpg

post-2396-1177036395.jpg

:DDRrocks::DDRrocks::dunno:

:slap::beerpint::laughoff:

:flipoff: :ahhhhh: FUGGIN THEIVES!!

Edited by buggychick

jodi you might wanna post where and approx what time this was taken. i know alot of ddr peeps live in cali and would keep an eye out.

sorry to hear about this. wish we could take care of thieves the way they did back in the oldddddddddd days. just cut off the part they used to steal the item. LOOSERS :dope: thieves

Happened April 19th between 8am and 4:00pm.

Navajo Tr and Fox St in Yucca Valley, Ca.

We kinda have an idea.....but without knowing 4 sure. I have talked to neighbors no one saw or heard anything. Figures the one day I don't go home 4 lunch and leave the dogs inside! But working for the paper I think I'll been running a FULL page ad! Free of coarse, just have to get ok from sherriff! WANTED!!!! DEAD OR ALIVE!

1987 Kawasaki KX500.

Thieves stole it right off trailer next to house BROAD daylight! :pissed:

It was there this morning, Cut the chain and lock, and from the marks they even started it up and drove it off. That SOB was loud!

Vin#JKAKXVC19HA000729

ENG#KX500BE005001

Looks like this:

post-2396-1177035136.jpg

post-2396-1177036395.jpg

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:pissed::pissed::pissed:

:finger::finger: FUGGIN THEIVES!!

I'm amazed you lasted this long before someone stole from your yard with everything you got sitting out,

welcome to the SoCal life style.

Beware it could get worse now the thieves know another place to shop!

We kinda have an idea.....but without knowing 4 sure. I have talked to neighbors no one saw or heard anything. Figures the one day I don't go home 4 lunch and leave the dogs inside! But working for the paper I think I'll been running a FULL page ad! Free of coarse, just have to get ok from sherriff! WANTED!!!! DEAD OR ALIVE!

Good thing you posted your address so other thieves know where to shop and that you have stuff sitting out and the neibors are deaf and your both at work most of the time and you keep the dogs in the house

sounds like a invitation,does your bio list all your toys? the info on this web site is available to anyone even thieves

CMC was telling me about this at PT this morning. I am sorry to hear that. I will kepp my eyes open up here in 29 and will tell my friends to be on the lookout as well. Hope you find the bike and b@st@rds that did this.

:banghead: Thieves :banghead:

Thanks!! :D

I'm amazed you lasted this long before someone stole from your yard with everything you got sitting out,

welcome to the SoCal life style.

Beware it could get worse now the thieves know another place to shop!

The stuff we have is LOCKED up or closed up! This praticular time chain instead of cable.

:pissed: It's just as BAD in NorCal with all those wonderful LOSERS you have running around stealing from their friends like one practicular one who has a thing for tow company's gas.

Dogs are always out and we aren't always gone. :banghead::banghead:

And I believe that the people on this site are excellent peoples! :banghead:

Edited by buggychick

The stuff we have is LOCKED up or closed up! This praticular time chain instead of cable.

:flipoff: It's just as BAD in NorCal with all those wonderful LOSERS you have running around stealing from their friends like one practicular one who has a thing for tow company's gas.

Dogs are always out and we aren't always gone. :flipoff::laughoff:

And I believe that the people on this site are excellent peoples! :laughoff:

They were your freinds and you did nothing about it but let it keep happening and its not as bad up here yet because you can tell by how many businesses have there windows barred if you haven't noticed.

did the tow shop ever lose a motorcycle or just gas??? :worthless_without_pics: :dope:

Did you say you left the dogs in or did I read it wrong?