Any more trips this season ?

DP315

I'm done :slap: until either the night drags or an early morning 1/2 day summer run.

I just told duniemonkie tonight how I am done after the last trip and since then I already have that damn itch to go back out with the car. :barf::finger::finger: Damn it...I can't get enough no matter what. :angry22:

We're seriously think about this weekend. :finger:

I got a few interested already.

They say it's going to be about 100deg. I CAN deal. :finger:

Scratch that itch Pete :barf::dope:

I just don't want to get POOP all over my rig from the road. :slap::slap:

Nice looking bike... Have fun.. I think I am done at Dumont 'till fall :stick_smack:

Plus Wheelers has my TH so it may be Fall 'till I can back out again anyway :beerpint::beercheers::ban-split:

paul whos the writer handling it i may be able to expedite it there i have a few connections there :rockwoot:

Looks like I'll be out on Saturday the 5th. I'm driving straight to the hill so I can burn a few tanks of fuel. If anybody is out there come by and say hi

DP, I'll be there, would love to run the hill a few times with you. What's your ETA, and I'll head over, we're going Wed night thru Sunday so we should get one good day in. :flipoff:

Just found out that I have to work Friday night and Saturday night til 1am. I'm gonna try to get my wife to drive me out so I can get some sleep. If she won't I may not be going :(