Weekend report

dunefreak

Dont give me allll the credit.. Dunefreak was in on the photo action too.. :D between the 2 of us we managed to take 250+ snaaaaapshots the entire weekend.. :D Those are both of our pictures.. I just had the laptop and dumped em all into the same folder from time to time so we had empty memory cards.. :D

keep up the fight against the rednecks whoever they might be :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:

Easy now Nate. All RedNecks aren't bad people! :D I can attest to that! I respect everybody elses property, as do most RedNecks. I think out West here there is some confusion between White Trash and RedNeck. RedNecks are hard working, Blue Collar, God fearing, family oriented, respectful, and decent folks who like to live off of the land, are conservationist but not tree huggers, enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, and yes, even dunning. They don't particularly care for idiots regardless of race, color, religion, creed, or gender.

White Trash on the other hand... do things like trash our dunes and shoot up mailboxes. :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:

Anyway, had a good time with you guys and wish you would have gone on the DDR ride. It was something else. I think I'll head down to the Metal Mulisha compund and get some practice in for the next DDR excursion through the dunes. :rockwoot:

Welcome aboard.

Edited by aceisback

Just thought I would update on the truck break down. Well it is a $43 part that caused me all the headache trying to get home. :laughoff: Thanks to PaulyPaul for finding it out this morning before he had to go to work. :thumb: The supply line from the fuel filter housing to the passenger side head to supply the injectors now has a hole in it. It seems the clamp that is supposed to hold it in place wore a hole into it. I will post a pic when I can.

At least it was cheap. :grin: Thanks go out to my brother-in-law Eddie for coming almost all the way to Dumont to pick up my toy hauler. Thanks to Craig (9digit) and Paul (paulypaul) for making the trip back out to come pick me up with a car(TRUCK) hauler trailer. Wait til you see those pics! And thanks to Paul again for helping me fix the "money pit" again! Oh yeah, thanks to Dave (sikkbanshee) for hanging out while we waited for Eddie. Another one for the story books! :grin:

Edited by lvnalolife

its cool i have been dead on the side of the road with him b4... coral pink... umm going to work... umm 20 feet from the house... should i go on... ok ok imma quit.. :mc_smiley:

:laughoff: I'm still waiting to see the pics of the truck on the tow truck for the coral pink break down! :rockwoot:

Another update, buggy electrical issue is fixed! :thumb: It looks like some most sand had gotten into the computer. After hours of tracing down wires and cleaning out all the conectors and still no luck I took the stand alone computer to the father-in-laws house. After taking the Link Computer apart, 9digit and I noticed some sand had been sticking in the computer. At my father-in-law's house I blew it out and plugged it into his buggy and whala, it fired right up. I then took it home and we put it back together and guess what, fired right up too. Damn electrical issues! Anyway, I have now sealed the compter better and should not have that problem again. Lets hope. Also I got the wing back from that little misshap I had on new years. :drunk::hump:

Try wrapping it in a large sandwhich bag. That's what I did with my brain box for my fuel injection and it works great...... :thumb: Glad you found the problem.............. :drunk:

Exactly what I did. Put it in a ziplock and ziptied it. I was told these don't get hot or need air. Thanks though. I hope it stays fixed for a whole trip this time. :hump:

Sweet, good to hear JJ! :thumb: Just in time for Pres Day!! :drunk:

Thanks Pete! By the way I have a crapload of Bud Select at my house left over from last Fri. I have kept it on ice. You need some? :grin: I have a huge cooler full and can't drink it all by myself this weekend. :hump:

Thanks Pete! By the way I have a crapload of Bud Select at my house left over from last Fri. I have kept it on ice. You need some? :grin: I have a huge cooler full and can't drink it all by myself this weekend. :hump:

OKAAAAAAAAAAAY!! :drunk: Bring it out! :thumb: