coral pink!

~JILL~

:slap::dunno:

THERE, Paul, not their :laughoff:

I am done with Coral on weekends like Memorial Day- there's too many damn people trying to squeeze into one little spot. I'm gonna try a nice non-holiday weekend this summer :drinkbeer: when I can just pull in and park without having to get there on a Wednesday just to get a decent spot. :laughoff:

Pete, let me know. I don't think we will make Memorial either. Maybe a lake trip instead??? But let me know when you and Bert are going to Coral and I will see about going then.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete, let me know. I don't think we will make Memorial either. Maybe a lake trip instead??? But let me know when you and Bert are going to Coral and I will see about going then.

OK.

Bert is going this weekend, but not me. I really don't see a Coral trip for me till probably later in the summer. Maybe even Aug/ September. :drinkbeer::laughoff: I might be going to SanDiego for my birthday in June now so that kinda shoots any other plans for dune trips for awhile.

You should look into that Nicole, it will be gooooooooooooooooooooooooood times!! It will definately be crowded though. but only in the campin area. with the dunes being so big, its not as dangerous as dumont. which is nice.

Thats funny.

:flipoff::flipoff: I just meant that they are pretty spread out, you dont run into alot of peeps like you do at dumont!!! :beercheers:

Yeah you do! You post about Coral like you haven't ever been there before. :slap::beerpint::banghead::isbb: WTF? There are lots of people I always see and almost run into in the dunes there....especially on the left side. :ahhhhh:

Yeah you do! You post about Coral like you haven't ever been there before. :slap::beercheers::beerpint::banghead: WTF? There are lots of people I always see and almost run into in the dunes there....especially on the left side. :isbb:

:flipoff::flipoff: :ahhhhh: geesh, im over the coral convo. I think its more spread out. just my :slap:

now that i think about it, your right, on the left side you do tend to almost run into people. ive done it.

ANYWAYS, IM OVER IT

:beerpint::banghead::isbb: geesh, im over the coral convo. I think its more spread out. just my :flipoff:

now that i think about it, your right, on the left side you do tend to almost run into people. ive done it.

ANYWAYS, IM OVER IT

Hey Stacey....Are you over it? I wasn't sure. :beercheers:

Not only have I and do I try to run over peeps there, they have run me over too!!! I don't think it's that spread out!!!!!! I do love racing up comp hill at Coral!!!!! It's huge!!!!!! There are some big dunes there!!!!! :coocoo::laughing::laughing::thumb:

Not only have I and do I try to run over peeps there, they have run me over too!!! I don't think it's that spread out!!!!!! I do love racing up comp hill at Coral!!!!! It's huge!!!!!! There are some big dunes there!!!!! :dunno::laughing::laughing::thumb:

check it out fedex, I got something here in my pocket for ya~ :coocoo:

Ok as of right now, I am going to get enough room for 5 haulers .If someone else is going. Post up and I will

save some room :think::DDRrocks:

There are some people already there that are staying till next Tuesday :hello:

It was pretty busy this weekend.Had to drive around camps like on big weekends.

There are some people already there that are staying till next Tuesday :DDRrocks:

It was pretty busy this weekend.Had to drive around camps like on big weekends.

That's crazy!

Did you take any pics, Bert? If so...post up up. :hello:

who is going to be heading up fri evening?????? might try to bum a ride so i don't have to drive a 2nd vehicle to coral...Dave is leaving on wed afternoon and i have to work :(

I'll be heading up friday evening, if i can get someone to save me a spot. don't want to get up there and have to scavenge for a place to came as mentioned above.

Who is going this weekend? This is our count.......That I know of

1. CDAVEGO/Dunesmurf

2. Pauly Paul/FMFlover

3. Piercedboy/Amanda

4. Sincityblondie

5. Don29palms/Cysco

6. Wingnut/Crasher

7. Dunefreak/Sandunesaddict :laughoff:

anyone else going??????

Who is going this weekend? This is our count.......That I know of

1. CDAVEGO/Dunesmurf

2. Pauly Paul/FMFlover

3. Piercedboy/Amanda

4. Sincityblondie

5. Don29palms/Cysco

6. Wingnut/Crasher

7. Dunefreak/Sandunesaddict :laughoff:

anyone else going??????

:chat: I'm NOT going! :DDRrocks: :ahhhhh: :flipoff:

The hubby got his quad back and we were talking about going to coral pink for the first time... But Its up in the air between going to his aunts suprise birthday party in trona ca., or staying in town for the weekend to watch the fight.... Or scounge up enough money to be at coral pink for a few days.. Soo I guess we wont know till friday night...

but a big hint to the hubby... :shout: I wanna go to coral pink :D