Two CR250Fs stolen at Dumont April 28, anybody else?

A friend had 2 CR250Fs stolen Sat night the 28th and were recovered, was the following Tues I believe, in Pahrump. An anonymous tip led authorities to two boys, age 15 and 17. They had used a grinder to remove the serial #s and had blown 1 of the CRFs up. If you had something stolen from Dumont that weekend or from anywhere near Pahrump recently maybe these 2 might know something or the PD might be able to help, anyway just for your information.

Do you know what time the bikes were stolen that night? or any other info. hope your friends bikes are repairable. Fr*&&^Kin' theives :laughoff: thanks for posting the info I will check the PD to see if this is related to the thiefed of my Rhino :2cents:

The media and authorities aren't allowed to release the names of minors when it relates to an "alleged" crime I believe, that was the point of the prior post, and hell yeah they knew what they were doing, they used a grinder on the VIN #'s, a couple of cork soakers if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

He screwed himself out of a good job and lost the respect of alot of riding friends. Hopefully they will learn a lesson and straighten out.

That is a GOOD thing!! When your friends don't think you're cool doing sh*t like that, should make him rethink his life a bit. Peers will make more of an impact than parents or police, IM(not so humble)O.

That is a GOOD thing!! When your friends don't think you're cool doing sh*t like that, should make him rethink his life a bit. Peers will make more of an impact than parents or police, IM(not so humble)O.

Yea peer pressure mixed with the chance of doing time in California for multiple felonies...

Come to find out i DO know one of the boys. He joked that they were going to do it and everyone couldnt belive it happened. He screwed himself out of a good job and lost the respect of alot of riding friends. Hopefully they will learn a lesson and straighten out.

yeah i know both these boys... i have zero respect for the both of them. i had already beat the piss out of one of them...... i didnt think this would ever happen... i am embarassed! :stick_smack:

yeah i know both these boys... i have zero respect for the both of them. i had already beat the piss out of one of them...... i didnt think this would ever happen... i am embarassed! :stick_smack:

Hey preston i wasnt going to go there as far as names are concerned. But i am sure you did beat the piss out of one of them....