observations from this weekend

RAGDOLL MX

OGP is an awesome house guest.

Thanks to Terry and Walt for the tickets for all of us to go to Super cross

We apparently went to a fight and a super cross broke out

Tim has not left my house hungry yet

My dogs love Tim

Shrimp and crab are served at Sams club....untill we eat all of it...we didnt get seconds :dunno:

3.5 king crab legs is equal to 35.00 bucks!

the "Miss Super Cross" is hot,.....but not that bright :beerpint:

Tim and I sooted tourists on the strip with my deisel....that never gets old :D:laughing:

will the poopd*cks at the race please sit down!

still wish i went to Havasu, but had a great time here

post-693-1178436447.jpg

post-693-1178436467.jpg

Last fight :clap: I went to a Super Cross :beerpint: broke out also. Thats why I don't go anymore. Watched it on Speed and had a ton of food and drink at my house.

Wonder how long Stewart is gonna stay on top.

Puppy sitting gets old when said puppy has no obedience skills. Unlike my perfectly train dogs :dunno::shake:

Getting your friend to mow half your lawn :laughing:

SICK of this effn wind.

I was in section 130, row 37 seat 5. I left early in the end...once Stewart started lapping people there was no more mystery. I saw a black Ford diesel dualie with a DDR sticker with a toy hauler on the back; wondered who it was.

There was one helluva fight in our section as well.. :D unless thats the same one GWH was talking about... :D It was down in like section 110 or something like that... Couple fellas goin at it pretty damn rough. Good to see ya too..... I ran into ogp when i was making my way towards our seats getting stuck in that swarm of people. I hope my pictures turn out decent as i think i got a few good shots :D.. I will see when i get home tonight to check em out.

Working all weekend horrible... 6 dollar beers and good times with friends and the wife.. priceless :D Havasu would have been nice but i still had a good time staying home and probably spent a helluva lot less :D

Got my pictures up... YAAAAAAY... quite a few of them turned out pretty decent.. unfortunatley i left off the sport mode so some of the riders were a bit blurry... live and learn i spose.. :D

I was in one corner of the back stretch and the other part of the DDR crew was in the other corner was pretty sweet. :D

normal_DSCF1050.JPG

:D

All my supercross pictures can be found by clicking the following link.

http://dumontduneriders.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=217

Section 113 allll the way at the top. The kids in front of us were the last to get the black sheep :watching: took the parents a long time to figure out what is really was. The blow up doll and the fights were a few sections over from us. Had a great time at my first Supercross!

Jon, his girl and another couple were there in their "prom wear".....his girl said something about some dude in the fight coming up with someone's dreadlock in their hand! :freakin_nuts: :happydrunks:

So that WAS john i saw... thought he looked familiar.. :D walked right past us i gave the wife one of those look at those yahoo's in their tux's and stuff!!!

:freakin_nuts: .....did he look like this?

post-475-1178656445.jpg