O.K. As some of you know my quad was stolen from my home on friday afternoon. Come to find out this is not the first for the kids that did it. They had the balls to break in to my house at 2:00 in the afternoon and push my quad up the street to a friends house. The cops have a crimminal investigation going on it but after speaking to the naighbor kids and parents this situation with these kids have been going on for a while. These kids have broken into two other homes in the area. The naighbor's that they broke into recently stated that they went up there to confront them and got there car trashed. The police informed me that without a serial number there wasn't much I can do. (even with witnesses) I went to the police station and they stated I can file a civil suite. My big issue is retaliation. I am a single mom that is never home and would not like to find more issues in the future. Any suggesstions? :laughoff: Is justice worth safety? :laughoff:

Would installing some kind of security/surveillance system be worth the expense to you?? If yes, then I would go for it!! Prosecute, catch 'em in the act, prosecute some more, and teach the bastard thieves a HUGE lesson.....you steal, you will be punished! :laughoff: If they're kids now, what are they gonna be stealing in a few years from now?!? Or worse.

Just my :laughoff::D

So you know that they stole your quad and the police will not do anything without a serial #? Do you have the title to your bike, that would have your serial # on it.

Edited by mineurbiz

I bought the quad from a friend and did not think to write or get from him the serial number. He is doing what he can to look for it. Yes that serial number will be a great help. I think the biggest fustration is that I know who did it and they live right down the street from me. :laughoff:

I bought the quad from a friend and did not think to write or get from him the serial number. He is doing what he can to look for it. Yes that serial number will be a great help. I think the biggest fustration is that I know who did it and they live right down the street from me. :laughing:

SO YOUR SAYING YOU BOUGHT A 4WHEELER WITH OUT A TITTLE? :ahhhhh: :laughoff::dunno::laughoff:

AND THATS BULL, I'M A SINGLE DAD, THEY DONT KNOW MY TRUCK AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOCATE IT, I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM CONFRONTING THEM ABOUT IT FOR YOU... BUT I WOULD NEED PROOF THAT THEY DID IT...

Well my neighbor pulled up as they were about to go into my house. She didn't put two and two together until she spoke to me that night. She went into her house and heard a bunch of noise. Went to her window up stairs and looked out. Sure enough they were sitting on the quad in my driveway with my garage door closed. She described what she had seen to the police as much as possible and then I went to the other naighbors who's 10 year old sat and watched the whole thing like is was spiderman 3. :laughoff:

AND THATS BULL, I'M A SINGLE DAD, THEY DONT KNOW MY TRUCK AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOCATE IT, I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM CONFRONTING THEM ABOUT IT FOR YOU... BUT I WOULD NEED PROOF THAT THEY DID IT...

I should go take over to them the brand new paddles that were in the garage two behind boxes and tell them they forgot them :laughoff:

That's suck Julie. :laughoff:

That's a chitty situation with the retalliation too. :shake:

I had a $1300 mountain bike stolen, Found out who it was and :boxer: Dropped his arse.

He then threatend my truck,So I thought "this is WAR" :pissed: . I will fight for what is Right. Nothing ever happened.

Good luck with all that. :laughoff:

R-

Damn, Julie. That BS. I'd have to go over there and take it back one way or another. What would they do...report it stolen? lol

I am trying to locate where there friend that was with them lives because the guy that lives next to me's house was already checked by the cops. He does however have two dirt bikes that might be worth stealing for pain and suffering :D

Post the address to where they live please. I might have some friends that live in the area.

I live at xxxxxxxxxxxxx. The kids names are Joshua, Jesse, and Pinky They live three houses to the west of me. I will get the address tonight when I get home for ya. Thanks for the looking out! :freakin_nuts:

Edited by JJ: Edited the address out.

I live at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The kids names are Joshua, Jesse, and Pinky They live three houses to the west of me. I will get the address tonight when I get home for ya. Thanks for the looking out! :freakin_nuts:

You're in #xx...which one are they?

Edited by JJ: Edited the address out.

post-475-1178648087.jpg

So I just got off the phone with the detective that is handling my case with this. What she basicly said was that she will not start on this case until about 2 to 3 weeks from know. :freakin_nuts: She also stated that there are only three detectives working all of las vegas for stolen property from juvinials and that they also have to work missing persons. Since my theft is property loss it gose to the bottom of the list. And they wonder why people take things into there own hands. :happydrunks: She stated that with the witnesses identifying the suspects they have to know there full name and where they live or go to school to count. Talk about BULL sh*t with a capital B. So fellow duners great advise lock your sh*t to the ground, get insurance and make sure you have serial numbers. :freakin_nuts: And one more thing hope to god you never go missing. :freakin_nuts:

They are #42

they have a red truck that is always parked infront of there house.

Hmm...you might find this interesting. A little public record search shows that the owner does not live in that house. I wonder how they would feel about the trouble going on there?

post-475-1178655866.jpg

Hmm...you might find this interesting. A little public record search shows that the owner does not live in that house. I wonder how they would feel about the trouble going on there?

post-475-1178655866.jpg

Well maybe I can talk to the owner and convince him to let me manage the property since that is what I do and kick those f*ckers out! :D