These kids are high school age. The neighbor that saw them says she usually sees them at the same time. Around 2-ish like they just got dropped off at the bustop from school or something. If someone finds anything out at all, let Julie or myself know. As it is my wife's friend and it is our house that she is renting, it really pisses me off that this has happened. Also note, I removed the address as many read this site, and not everyone is a saint.

The kid lives there with his grandma or something like that. Thanks DDR for keeping an eye out! Let try and get Julie's quad back! :idea:

TTT because simply.... not many guys are named pinky.... if this is the pinky i know, hes a retard and might try to sell it to me. can you give me a physical description of the pinky kid??? do you know what pinky drives????

Sorry I havn't been on here in a couple of days but I will tonight find out what pinky drives and looks like. Last night I think they where driving up and down the hill behind my house. I had my kid so I couldn't just run out and look but I don't as the naighbor kids explain think that they are very smart about this, and they think that I just let it go. I will play detective tonight and get back to everyone. Thanks to everyone for the support and help with this matter. Theives will pay one way or another. :drinkbeer:

Would installing some kind of security/surveillance system be worth the expense to you?? If yes, then I would go for it!! Prosecute, catch 'em in the act, prosecute some more, and teach the bastard thieves a HUGE lesson.....you steal, you will be punished! :drinkbeer: If they're kids now, what are they gonna be stealing in a few years from now?!? Or worse.

Just my :laughoff::D

I install security for a living just shoot me a PM and I'll only charge for parts... (and some budweiser that comes in a ice cold 15 gallon container) Screw the police put them on channel 3! and drop a copy off to there school principle/PTA

The police take too long...

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING---EXTREME SCENARIO

personally, i would borrow a friend's hot looking quad, have it out the night before, up and down the street a couple times, so the dumbazzes see that you have a new quad.

the next day, I would take off from work, park the car a few blocks over, and sit in my garage with my .40 glock, with a couple of plant screwdrivers, just for good measure.

your problem solved, and society's future problems too!

btw, has anyone contacted the parents?

also, surveilence is a good thing. I have property line to property line vid surveilence, and it has helped not only me out a couple times, but also my neighbors on my street.

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

What ya going to do they will get there's one way or another. Me..... :happydrunks: looking to buy a new quad toward the end of summer. Any suggestions?

What is your primary riding style, dunes, trails, budget, new used, ect...? Whatever you do make sure you pick a Yamaha!!!!

Edited by mineurbiz

personally, i would borrow a friend's hot looking quad, have it out the night before, up and down the street a couple times, so the dumbazzes see that you have a new quad.

the next day, I would take off from work, park the car a few blocks over, and sit in my garage with my .40 glock, with a couple of plant screwdrivers, just for good measure.

also, surveilence is a good thing. I have property line to property line vid surveilence, and it has helped not only me out a couple times, but also my neighbors on my street.

Yes we contacted the parents and all they said was what did my kid do know? The parents a just as f*cked in the head as the kids. :flipoff: I was if front of my house last night chilling smoking :stick_smack: and the garage door was open. Who drove by slowly. These puck a$$ kids. I think your plan would work considering they are still casing me out. :laughoff::happydrunks:

What ya going to do they will get there's one way or another. Me..... :laughing: looking to buy a new quad toward the end of summer. Any suggestions?

I would go for the Kawasaki KFX700 thats what I would have boughten, if I wasn't saving to buy a real rail!!

Since I had good luck I am going to send some your way!! :D

post-2396-1180486206.gifpost-2396-1180486206.gifpost-2396-1180486206.gifpost-2396-1180486206.gifpost-2396-1180486206.gifpost-2396-1180486206.gif

• 1 month later...

^^ Now thats how you get things done. :flipoff: