June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling out, See you all there. Be over by OGP, he's gonna let me plug up to his hauler for some power, geni still not working right either. Ready for some fun...SF Woody :stirthepot:

you can plug into mine too if you want to be by the rest of the group. :laughoff:

I still don't know why he parked way over there. :laughoff:

I just talked to Woody and there's a possiblity we'll all be over by the 1st finger you come to when pullin in. It's like 100-150 yards from where they were gonna park I guess. :laughoff:

I don't friggen know. :assrock:

They are like at the bottom corner of C7

camp.gif

The rest of us still may just pull in by 6. Who knows? :assrock:

Just park wherever you see the crowd. :laughoff::stirthepot:

Just got back, the road in SUCKS. OGP, Don 29 Palms are more like mid C-8. Quite a few setting up by RR #6 as well. Can't go wrong either place. A little bit of wind, but nothing to worry about. May need goggles for standing around camp. OGP said it blew pretty hard last night. Banshee hill is smooth, comp has some rollers up towards the top. They could be hairy if your not ready. Everyone be safe and let's have a great time........ :stirthepot:

LOL goof we are in the far northwest, so we will be going like we are headed to Amargosa and then turning to head to Pahrump, it is a tiny bit longer but no big hills. We will not be passing Tecopa Road.

I like it, I do not mind traveling for an extra 20 minutes to save pulling a 40 foot hauler over pot mnt. You end up going through shoshone, but what an easy trip.

Double DITTO!! Been going this route for at least a couple years now. :stirthepot: