June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

I was thinking of doing a late night / early morning trip to Dumont at the end of June...possibly on the 23rd. Anyone else gonna be out there? :cripple:

I'd like to get some good late night & early morning rides in that next day. :thumb:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to witness a wedding in Vegas on the morning of June 23rd and were planning on stopping by Dumont on our way back with some friends for a night ride. There should be four of us in our group. Hope to see you out there!!! :cripple::think::flipoff::think::thumb:

Sorry I won't be making that trip as I will be enroute back to vegas from ST.ANTHONY"S!!!!

Sorry I won't be making that trip as I will be enroute from Vegas to F'en CHINA!!!

Terry sorry I didn't get back to you, I was in Idaho, but not duning :beercheers:

WTF, you're NOT going? I thought from previous discussion you were. Oh well, have fun at St Anthony's. :thumb:

There he ^ goes with his retarded smiley language again. :dunno::beercheers:

i think it mean that his vision is quite blurry because someone has been yelling at him to not wear afro puffs............??????