June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

I can go dig out my light if you want... Will i ride it at night... NOPE!!! hit the throttle cant see sh*t... pointless unless you have a light on your helmet like effin mickey mouse lookin sandunesaddict with the 4 lights on his helmet and the 10 on his bike!!!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say "bike" are you referring to a 2 wheeler? Because every single time I'm out there I see all kinds of bikes with lights! :laughing::DDRrocks:

yes 2-wheelers (bi = 2). maybe its just cause i've only been there twice... thanksgiving and new years

yes 2-wheelers (bi = 2). maybe its just cause i've only been there twice... thanksgiving and new years

bike= 2 wheeler OR quad in my book

Who cares! :laughing::DDRrocks:

I'll be there regardless of what I bring. :dope:

Sounds fun i'll try and make that run. Might as well use them lights seeing that i paid for them huh.

awesome Lights sparky, Cant wait to see them lit up in the dunes.

Yeah of course. You think we'd go to the little dunes :ban-cha: :banghead:

Speaking of camp, let's get a camp together near bathroom 6. What do you all say? Yes...an official "DDR camp"...I said it. :laughoff::beercheers:

That way we could all hang out, bs :laughoff: , and do some :eatdrink021: together after some rides. :D

Well when i get there. I will park so when I look out my windshield I am staring at bathroom 10, And when I look out the passenger side window, I will be looking right at bathroom 6. Kinda like a TRIANGLE!!! Inside joke.

Well when i get there. I will park so when I look out my windshield I am staring at bathroom 10, And when I look out the passenger side window, I will be looking right at bathroom 6. Kinda like a TRIANGLE!!! Inside joke.

:beercheers::banghead: When are you planning on getting there, Tim? :eatdrink021:

Or bi=biceps, like the huge ones you are showing in your "Gunshow" single pic!!! :laughing::laughoff:

I know right where that fuggin' spot is. :shoot_head:

I can go dig out my light if you want... Will i ride it at night... NOPE!!! hit the throttle cant see sh*t... pointless unless you have a light on your helmet like effin mickey mouse lookin sandunesaddict with the 4 lights on his helmet and the 10 on his bike!!!

I remember the first time I saw him coming towards me at night....I thought it was a UFO!!!! :no_no:

post-475-1180644672.jpg

If I go and I want to !!?? I am not dragging generators up and down Banshee hill and I am NOT Helping the band set up tear down or tow them out!!!! But................I might bring the great balls of fire!!!!!

There isn't gonna be any band or things of that nature.