June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember us pulling in and seeing a stuck s-10...lol.

That was meeeee. Im gonna talk to zuki freak about makin a run to fresno one of these weekends to get teh samurai back so i can drive it again. Im thinking it might make a presence at the dunes when we get to gether :D So bert you might have something to race anyhow.. same motor too :D

:think:

I'll get some 4 x 4 tires...ahahahaha.

I could see it now, standing at the bottom of comp hill. there goes a rhino...... there goes a sandrail..... there goes... WTF? Is That Nicole's car on Paddles Beating the rhino and the sandrail? :fro:

Angela I remember you being out there last year. You were playing on Banshee with everyone.

Well that was for the "night drags"...ya I guess that counts...never went out for just the night tho...last year went to bed early, felt the a normal dune trip

something i just thought about.... do we still need to ride with whips? if so do we need some sort of light on it?

Nothing is any different than any other weekend out there. Yes you need a whip and no you don't need a light on it.

O.K., it's official now, Davey is going out for the night ride!! All he wants for Father's Day is to do this, so I say "What the hell, why not?!?" Only costs me fuel and beer...... :think: doesn't that make it like any other day of the month?? :boxer::dunno:

O.K., it's official now, Davey is going out for the night ride!! All he wants for Father's Day is to do this, so I say "What the hell, why not?!?" Only costs me fuel and beer...... :think: doesn't that make it like any other day of the month?? :rolleyes::think:

:boxer::dunno: cool...glad you guys can make it! :D