boss is fat -lets drink beer!

crazymexeddie

:rockon: for all of you henderson folks-vegas too- lets meet up at buffalo wild wings in henderson at the galleria mall for some beer drinking at or around 8 o clockish-my boss is fat,farts around the office smellin it up and makes everybody gag-she's a good 285 to 300 pounds :laughing: who's with me for a good drink!!! :laughoff:

sounds like a Thirsty Thurday too me! :rockon::laughoff: Today was Thirsty Wednesday for me. I stopped in there for some food and :laughoff::grin: . Tomarrow at 8 pm it is! :laughoff: Any other Vegas/Henderson locals?????? :laughing:

I take that back, Duniemonkie & I am going out to dinner tonight with Steveo & Loopy for his birthday celebration. But afterwards we will stop by! :laughoff::laughoff:

you better show up tonight...

eddie im not your boss but i fit the description.. :D

285, farts in my office bad enough to run people out.. :D yup sounds about right... maybe i should come work for your boss instead... would be more fun... i would be on the ramp doin loops and rolls w/ the helecopters in the parking lot.. lol

Damb it! Why can't we all live closer!!! Have your People (DDR.com) call my People (DSD.com)... Meet up in Baker :drunk::laughoff::beercheers: Boy wouldn't that be one hell of a PARTY! :drunk::laughoff:

BUN BOY is out of the question... ROACHES there BITE! :rockon::laughoff: