VEGAS HOTEL?

crawlinxj

Looks like me and my dad are making the trip to vegas for sema. where is a good place to stay for the show? maybe some place close where you can walk to the convension center? i was tryin to talk my dad into just taking the toy hauler and throwin the quads in there and hittin up dumont on the way home :D

jeff

Looks like me and my dad are making the trip to vegas for sema. where is a good place to stay for the show? maybe some place close where you can walk to the convension center? i was tryin to talk my dad into just taking the toy hauler and throwin the quads in there and hittin up dumont on the way home :D

jeff

depends if your looking for economy or class?

Riviera, Circus Circus, Palace Station, Sahara, Treasure Island, Ventian all within a close proximity. If you want to bring the toy hauler then Circus Circus KOA campground :D

Riviera, Circus Circus, Palace Station, Sahara, Treasure Island, Ventian all within a close proximity. If you want to bring the toy hauler then Circus Circus KOA campground :D

Yep thats where we stay when ever we are in town! :laughing:

double check that they are still open i have heard they are going to close the circus circus rv lot soon. MGM bought that empty land from circus circus to the corner of lv blvd. and sahara and are going to start building a new huge complex over there.

double check that they are still open i have heard they are going to close the circus circus rv lot soon. MGM bought that empty land from circus circus to the corner of lv blvd. and sahara and are going to start building a new huge complex over there.

quick note Steve

mgm has owned circus circus for 2 yrs now and they are busy with project city center right now so i seriously doubt they are taking on another huge build till after it is done :laughing:

quick note Steve

mgm has owned circus circus for 2 yrs now and they are busy with project city center right now so i seriously doubt they are taking on another huge build till after it is done :laughing:

i knew that they have owned circus circus but they just bought the empty land on the sahara and lv blvd and are talking about starting another city center type build but bigger soon on that land. dont know how soon but have read alot about the plans.