What bike has more potential yfz450 or banshee?

Vegas YFZ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can build anything to be fast it all depends on your $$$$.

a banshee will be cheaper to make go fast and easier to work on being a 2 stroke.

you can make a 450 fast also but it is more expencive and there is more of a chance you will have to have someone else do the work.

it kind of depends what kind of riding you want to do hillshooting dragging duning trails.

Banshee is king of the hill, you can definately make a Banshee faster than a thumper, but it is not cheap. As for which one is more exspensive when doing comparable builds, I am not sure, but the Banshee is definately able to be faster than the 450.

My opinion, all about the $$$, but the Banshee has what seems like unlimited aftermarket and go fast parts, from stock bore stuff to crazy big bore stuff. I would say with the market, you can make a Banshee faster, but there is always somebody faster...

Why not compare it to the Raptor700r as well? I know from experience with a few mods and even stock to stock my raptor is faster than the banshees and 450's. Banchess are slow in my book.

you can call a banshee's old tech but slow? you must never have riden one. you even say you need to do mods to beat one. if the banshee spent the same $ on mods as you did you would still be chasing it. i own one of each custom banshee and a 450r they are both different but the banshee is faster and with not much more $ it would a lot faster.

it all comes down to $$$$ throw enough at anything you can make it fast.

With both being stock, the YFZ is faster. And the YFZ has more future potential. Four-Stroke is the way of the future. In my opinion, the YFZ is todays banshee

:no_no:

With both being stock, the YFZ is faster. And the YFZ has more future potential. Four-Stroke is the way of the future. In my opinion, the YFZ is todays banshee

:beercheers:

i would have to agree with em look how fast the 4 strocks took off allready much more reliability and i like the torq better then the banshees but i own one of each both about the same mods

post-2579-1180659692.jpg

post-2579-1180659734.jpg

Why not compare it to the Raptor700r as well? I know from experience with a few mods and even stock to stock my raptor is faster than the banshees and 450's. Banchess are slow in my book.

banshee and slow dont go together. obviously you have never riden one. learn how to spell too. :angry2:

banshee and slow dont go together. obviously you have never riden one. learn how to spell too. :angry2:

dollar for dollar banshees have more parts for cheaper. its only a matter of time before the 450s have more stuff

just get one of these...

R1

R1_quad.jpg

Have you seen a 12 mill Banshee run? I will still put my money on a 12 Mill then that thing!! I have seen Banshee beat to many quads with street bike motors, in a hill race!!!

Edited by mineurbiz

Do you make it to the hill much? :stick_smack:

I have friends and family saying that a banshee is potentialy faster than a yfz450 (are they right?)

If thats even think that is right you will need to change your name.

Don't listen to your friends, maybe get some new friends, they are just pissed off because you have a better bike.