my HID conversion ! CHEAP and easy !

Wheelie-Bar

I just got my Hella 4000s back from a guy that converted them to HID for $110 each!!!!

this was so easy! all I had to do was send him half of the money up front and send him my lights and 5 days later I got them back and then I paid him the other half. He has a 1 year warranty on the work and all the HID hardware with NO SHIPPING charges, or TAX !!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier, they look just as bright and same color as my buddies ACRO and Eagle Eye HIDs

I found this guy on Glamis Dunes.com I don't know if Im allowed to give out his contact info, but you can PM me for it anytime.....I would Highly rec amend him to anyone that has old Halogen lights that need to be converted or he even sells brand new HID lights for cheap!!!!

I hope he doesn't mind that I took his name

hahahah :no_no:

post-2844-1181089334.jpgpost-2844-1181089360.jpg

!!!! With RED LEDS !!!!!!!!

Edited by Wheelie-Bar

• 1 year later...

I just got my Hella 4000s back from a guy that converted them to HID for $110 each!!!!

this was so easy! all I had to do was send him half of the money up front and send him my lights and 5 days later I got them back and then I paid him the other half. He has a 1 year warranty on the work and all the HID hardware with NO SHIPPING charges, or TAX !!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier, they look just as bright and same color as my buddies ACRO and Eagle Eye HIDs

I found this guy on Glamis Dunes.com I don't know if Im allowed to give out his contact info, but you can PM me for it anytime.....I would Highly rec amend him to anyone that has old Halogen lights that need to be converted or he even sells brand new HID lights for cheap!!!!

I hope he doesn't mind that I took his name

hahahah :flipoff:

post-2844-1181089334.jpgpost-2844-1181089360.jpg

!!!! With RED LEDS !!!!!!!!

Does anyone know who this guy is?

thanks

yes he does.....maybe he can come in and update his price, as i thought i saw some posts of his over at GD.com for cheaper now??

sup wheelie???

I went to his website and ..... is it just me... or is there only an address with no phone number or email?

does anyone know his contact info?

thanks

Mark