6-10-07 day trip report

dunefreak

Sweet pic Dan! :headbang1: Nice air. :laughoff:

DSC00009__Small_.JPG

thanks guys , Donnie did a good job on the camera end we got a video of it too. that was how Donnie and i were killin time waitin for Woods to get there

damn cptn i didn't realize you were out there or we would have stopped by and yes that is him

Edited by dman74

On the way back 2 trucks past me on the road out and i was laughing watching them bounce appart. So hi to the guys in the trucks 1 with a flat bed and 1 with the hauler we played leap frog up to the pahrump turn off( had to let them pass me 3 times) i think the drank alot and had to pull over to drain the radiator :woo_hoo: . Cant wait for the night drags.

Capt

HAHAHA that was me and 9digit. We were wondering why you kept letting us pass. 1st stop was to double check the tie downs. 2nd was in Tecopa to see if Craig (9digit) wanted to dump his trailer. And the 3rd was for my 3 year old son to pee. Then later we were dropping a friend off at her car on Blue Diamond and Rainbow and saw you come by again. :blury: It was fun playing leap frog! :woo_hoo: Next time I see your rig I will say what up!

Damn Pete, How did you talk Steveo Into going to the dunes? I thought He and Doug became best freinds and was going to sell his quad etc.... lol

Damn Pete, How did you talk Steveo Into going to the dunes? I thought He and Doug became best freinds and was going to sell his quad etc.... lol

haha!! Actually he said he IS selling his quad now...but only to buy something bigger and more comfortable than his 450. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight- that's why. I think he's over it all together. :shake:

haha!! Actually he said he IS selling his quad now...but only to buy something bigger and more comfortable than his 450. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight- that's why. I think he's over it all together. :wedgie:

INVISORAILS AND INVISOTOYHAULERS don't come cheap! :dunno:

haha!! Actually he said he IS selling his quad now...but only to buy something bigger and more comfortable than his 450. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight- that's why. I think he's over it all together. :wedgie:

he can buy my kfx. its comfortable and fast :D