Night Drags Video

nis720

I was having the same problem yesterday.. I tried messing with the settings on the vid but no go... I even tried uploading again under a different name but youtube said duplicate file. :think:

I seems to work fine now... I think what happened is someone accidently clicked the "Flag as Inappropriate" and youtube was reviewing it. :blink: That's just my guess.

• 4 weeks later...

can someone help me out and tell me who that song is by and the title? great video by the way. We got that Banshee to run right finally, we will see what it does next time out

great video nis702

as a titan owner that was a funny video loved it when he was pulling the hill in reverse looked like ford boys were getting pissed! your titan or someone you know?

Edited by vegas style

can someone help me out and tell me who that song is by and the title? great video by the way. We got that Banshee to run right finally, we will see what it does next time out

Chevelle, "The red" :thumb:

great video nis702

as a titan owner that was a funny video loved it when he was pulling the hill in reverse looked like ford boys were getting pissed! your titan or someone you know?

it looked to me that one of the fords wasn't aired down, and the other was rock'n too big a rim to get any type of floatation out of the tires no matter what psi he was at

20 in + rims suck in the sand :thumb: