Night Drags Video

nis720

sweet. Thanks for sharing. I'll throw it up on the video page too if it's cool with you. :beercheers:

It's good with me :headbang1: Let me know if you want me to send a disc w/the video itself.

yeah wtf? I thought you and your dad were coming out?

we were going to the lake almost everyday and my bikes are still jetted for 5000ft and my dad didnt wanna go. :(

next time for sure though. even if i have to go by myself :D

was it Annihiliation that i raced up the hill a couple times? that was a fast quad!!! he got me off the launch (like all quads do) but i expected to catch him at the top but he stayed ahead.

cant get the vid to play :blink: any one else havn trouble with it maybe u could post it another way ? :flipoff:

Played fine for me, go to You Tube and type in that video name "Dumont night drags 2"

It's not working for me now either for whatever reason. It's something to do with You Tube. :blink:

Mark, did you click the link and try and watch it just now? It doesn't work.

Ain't workin' for me either. :(

But I learned if you keep clicking the pause/play button the center dots all become solid. :grin:

:flipoff:

Well, I had to get something out of it. :idea:

:barf: OK Nevermind.

Or try it :blink:

I probably should of posted this in Cole's corner. :dunno:

It's not working for me now either for whatever reason. It's something to do with You Tube. :blink:

Mark, did you click the link and try and watch it just now? It doesn't work.

Yes sir, just did it again also and it is still working for me. :dunno::flipoff: Heck I just watched the hole thing again, to bad he did not get a image of you flying up the hill in your rail like a little birdy.

Nope...for some reason it still doesn't play. All the other videos on YouTube work fine though. :think: Only the Night Drags 2 won't play, It just keeps loading but nothing.

Give back the 486 PC :D

Give back the 486 PC :D

It's not my computer. It doesn't work at home or work. :dance: It's You Tube.

:think:

486? Pete? :dolphin:

Yeah right. He probably had a Pentium in 3rd grade. :booty:

Remember: He's still in his 20's.

:blink:

I'm not that young, Randy. :dance: I used to have a Commador 64 when I was a kid! :shake:

I'm not that young, Randy. :shake: I used to have a Commador 64 when I was a kid! :blink:

Wow, you musta been really young then.

I had and still have my Apple IIe. That was Jr High for me. same era.

:think: