Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives. :laughing:

I take my 34' trailer thru there. It is fine. Some soft spots so just dont stop.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my 34' trailer thru there. It is fine. Some soft spots so just dont stop.

I already know Chris wont do it with the truck just being fixed.If it was still smashed up he wouldn't care.And I don't think Ed wants to see him back at the body shop picking apart the paint job. :laughing: That's what happens when you are dealing with an anal painting contractor :grin::dunno:

Guest Crasher

That was me....I guess I should check to see which one of us is logged in :loser:

Actually that is true!! Pauly Paul and I did go down that road pretty fast last Labor Day!! :dunno:

Guest Crasher

Yeah for a second I thought Tiff was being the smartass! DER!

There's only room for one smartass in our house and everyone knows who that is!! :loser: Get me a couple of drinks and I can keep up with him though..... :dunno:

Guest Crasher

Gerald, what happened to your post??? I just tried to respond and then it was gone..... :dunno::loser:

Edited by Crasher

Oh Sh*t we made it to page 8 :loser:

as for me riding the YFZ that won't happen I can't even make it out of the garage on that bike :dunno:

looks like you should be riding one of the 90's with your daughters. :D

I cant beleive this thing made 9 pages!!!!

no wonder Dani has over 1200 posts :shocked2: :flipoff::blah:

Hey I am not the only one here posting :booty::blah: I see you posting alot trying to catch up :booty:

9 pages was Ed's fault :MBdance::booty:

Edited by Danielle

Hey I am not the only one here posting :MBdance::booty: I see you posting alot trying to catch up :booty:

9 pages was Ed's fault :booty::booty:

:shout: :shout: :shout: STOP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuggin take a break!!!! :lol::lol: Come onnnnnn!!!!! :shocked2: :blah::blah::flipoff:

Oh go work on a car you party pooper :booty::MBdance::blah:

And no yelling please :lol::lol:

Ya got one for me to work on? I'm outta work. :booty: Ya know these Chevys aren't that great of job security. :blah:

....hence the reason I'm not going to CORAL! :booty::flipoff::booty: :shocked2:

Ya got one for me to work on? I'm outta work. :dunno: Ya know these Chevys aren't that great of job security. :laughing:

....hence the reason I'm not going to CORAL! :flipoff::laughoff::laughoff: :Danielle:

I do actually the Gmc and chevy need servicing, but you are to far :(