Got a call from Best Storage......

So, i get a call from Best Storage today regarding my toyhauler....... Someone broke into it. Broke into 3 haulers actually :worthless_without_pics: ........So if someone hears anyone who just came across or got hooked up on two ladies helmets or 2 guys helmets, lcd tv, or a bunch of other stuff, lemme know. The two mens helmets: one is the Bell Wicked w/ red flames, the other has red, yellow and balck graphics w/ a Big Belly Crew sticker on it. The womens : Glossy w/ pink lightning bolts, the other flat black( Brand new ) with light blue graphics......and a 19in Polaroid LCD.........man i am F*&^KING PISSED

how they got in

post-71-1186439888_thumb.jpg

what it looked like inside

post-71-1186439930_thumb.jpg

are the cctv cameras controlable if they are from what time to what time did the cameras move of that areaof the lot ? do they have a gate with pin access that logs who comes in? just thinking like csi. i call my buddies that work for metro and see if they have anything info ...

these storage yards could actually give a :beercheers:

they have an escape clause in your contract where it says they are not liable for theft blah blah blah......chances are the people that run the storage yards could be in on it.

that is why I bought a house with RV parking.....effe taking it somewhere where I cannot see it.

man that pisses me off.

so there was nothing on the vid cams throughout the entire yard??? I would ask them for the tapes so you can personally go through them.

that sucks Jay , sorry to here that !!! they don't need to get picked up for this, they need to be in the middle of it and have somone like me show some f#%ked up ways to learn that you don't take other peoples stuff

he's effin' serious, too! last time i didn't pay my bill, he gave me a few drinks and then a few more and then all i remember is i woke up with a sore a$$ and a candy bar in my pocket. no bueno.

Damn that suck to hear Jay. Just be thankful they didn't get pissed and wreck the whole trailer inside when they found it had no quads in it. Sometimes I wish we had middle eastern punishment for crimes committed. Steal and get your hand cut off!! Effin thieves suck! :icon_twisted: