AUG 11TH night ride news !

Warrior07

WELL, THIS IS MY 1ST OUTING WITH THE "DDR" CREW. I MUST SAY I ENJOYED IT EMENSLY!!! VERY PLEASANT AND AMUSING BUNCH OF FELLERS AND FELLERETTES. YEAH,, ,AND BRICE, NEXT TIME I HAVE TO ROUGH IT, FUNNEL SOME OF THAT A/C INTO THE BED OF MY TRUCK WOULD YA?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL, THIS IS MY 1ST OUTING WITH THE "DDR" CREW. I MUST SAY I ENJOYED IT EMENSLY!!! VERY PLEASANT AND AMUSING BUNCH OF FELLERS AND FELLERETTES. YEAH,, ,AND BRICE, NEXT TIME I HAVE TO ROUGH IT, FUNNEL SOME OF THAT A/C INTO THE BED OF MY TRUCK WOULD YA?

What's up Ryan ? it was good to see you out :DDRrocks:

Sounds like a good time was had by most. Sorry I missed it all but I had to move my son down to Rancho Cucamonga to start UTI here in a few days.

Those pics of the dunes look awesome, the "walls" make hella jumps as they have a smooth transitions and usually rollers on the back sides of them.

Be seeing ya'll out there soon. Stay safe.

Next time sleep in the camper you can have all the a/c you need if you can sleep over my snoring

:lol::DDRrocks::lol:

Yep Yep. Looks like it was a blast. :laughing:

Some funny-arse stories. :laughoff:

I so wanted to be there. :laughing:

At least I DID get the trans back on Saturday. :grin:

So, we'll all be shreadin' them dunes together soon. :thumb:

Can't wait,

R-

Yep Yep. Looks like it was a blast. :laughing:

Some funny-arse stories. :laughoff:

I so wanted to be there. :laughing:

At least I DID get the trans back on Saturday. :grin:

So, we'll all be shreadin' them dunes together soon. :thumb:

Can't wait,

R-

you lost your tranny ??

lol i lost a motor mmmmmmmmmm parts

This ones for Sand~~Snake!! :laughing::grin:

post-2396-1187056870_thumb.jpg

Here's the rest of my pics. If you were anywhere in the vacinity of my camera I probably got a pic of you. There are some REALLY good ones in there. If ya see something you want ta post about help your self. I wish I could post them all!! :D

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=257

it was a great time :grin: i got to meet ogp and ocean03....totallt cool people :laughing: weather was nice 'til about 11:30 then it got nice again at like 8:30 :) still not to keen on runnin up the hill at night so i observed at the bottom but it was a total blast gettin used to the 250r 3-wheeler during the day saturday and sunday mornin :laughing:post-1291-1187057415_thumb.jpg maybe i'll meet some more of ya on halloween.

Had a blast out there like any other time, also got to meet up with some new peeps. Just glad I could help out some there, I've had some of the same stuff happen to me and the good peeps of DDR helped out and kept me around for the weekend. Got a few pics, most of the same things as were posted. Seen you all parked getting in that power nap, I honked a couple times, as I was thinking I've done the same thing. Looking forward to kick off weekend where it's more than just overnight, good seeing everyone again and Thanks for the fun times.....SF Woody :laughing:

What an awesome nite it was!!

Thanks to the prez & vice prez for the hospitality for the evening, even though I didnt make it to bed that nite!! lol I was definately wasted. The cup I was drinking out of wasnt the problem, it was swiggin from the soco bottle that was forced upon me!!! :lol::lol:

then started drinking beer after that. BUT MAN DID I HAVE FUN. well till I wasnt drunk anymore.

oh god!! :laughoff::thumb: :hug: :argue:

It was nice to meet some more DDR peeps!!!!! sorry metalalien, I was with some peeps going back and forth from our camp to yours. lol lol

and I did end up smacking someone this trip, BUT HE DESERVED IT. He wasnt with our camp, and he got a little brave and froggy, so he got hit. DUMBA$$

howie it was your friend with the orange shirt

observations:

running into things while drinking runs in my family apparently

placenta jerky (just for you monkied) :grin::bawl:

running the dunes at sunset in the backseat with no seat belt and haulin a$$, little scarey. luck for me someone was holding me in so I didnt fall out.

singing karoke at the hill with the girls, good times fo sho!! :fro:

still didnt get a ride in Tim or Ross's car. :dope:

hangovers on the way home in the back seat of someones ride on a bumpy windy road SUCKS!! oh god, :laughing:

Only came home with a few bruises this time (from the crazy sunrise rhino ride)

I survived the hangover and no sleep!! definately ready to do it again. NO SOCO NEXT TIME!

oh yeah, I finally outlasted everyone!! thats awesome. I might of been drunk, but I wasnt the one injured this trip!! Hope your feeling better Bob & Kris. lol

IS IT OCT YET!!! IM FREAKIN READY!!! :laughing:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

nice pic of Bob,was he in HYPER mode?

Who's panties are on his head?

Yep, hyper mode right up until Kris gave him a cup of Vodka & Monster!! Shortly afterward came the face plant :thumb:

placenta jerky (just for you monkied) :laughing::grin:

:laughing::laughoff:

I was waiting for that

What a great weekend! Sure it was a lil warm but wtf did ya expect? :laughing::grin:

3 great quotes from this weekend.......

"...........just when its getting good....... The dam toilet seat moves! jerkit.gif "

"You know your ballin when you bring your own mechanic to the dunes"

"If were not going to F^$@, then lets go for a ride" idhitit.gif :argue:

:laughing:

On a side note... I did not :bawl: once the whole weekend! :hug: And I'll be damned if I dont take my camera out on a ride next time. I brought it with me and never took it out of the motorhome! :thumb::laughoff:

It was great Having Bad medicine with me. I didnt have to do anything on my car. I got up sunday morning, stuck my head out of the trailer and there was Jeff, Changing the tires on my buggy. Im gonna bring a mechanic to the dunes more often!!!!!

What an awesome nite it was!!

Thanks to the prez & vice prez for the hospitality for the evening, even though I didnt make it to bed that nite!! lol I was definately wasted. The cup I was drinking out of wasnt the problem, it was swiggin from the soco bottle that was forced upon me!!! :lol::lol:

then started drinking beer after that. BUT MAN DID I HAVE FUN. well till I wasnt drunk anymore.

oh god!! :laughoff::thumb: :hug: :argue:

It was nice to meet some more DDR peeps!!!!! sorry metalalien, I was with some peeps going back and forth from our camp to yours. lol lol

and I did end up smacking someone this trip, BUT HE DESERVED IT. He wasnt with our camp, and he got a little brave and froggy, so he got hit. DUMBA$$

howie it was your friend with the orange shirt

observations:

running into things while drinking runs in my family apparently

placenta jerky (just for you monkied) :grin::bawl:

running the dunes at sunset in the backseat with no seat belt and haulin a$$, little scarey. luck for me someone was holding me in so I didnt fall out.

singing karoke at the hill with the girls, good times fo sho!! :fro:

still didnt get a ride in Tim or Ross's car. :dope:

hangovers on the way home in the back seat of someones ride on a bumpy windy road SUCKS!! oh god, :laughing:

Only came home with a few bruises this time (from the crazy sunrise rhino ride)

I survived the hangover and no sleep!! definately ready to do it again. NO SOCO NEXT TIME!

oh yeah, I finally outlasted everyone!! thats awesome. I might of been drunk, but I wasnt the one injured this trip!! Hope your feeling better Bob & Kris. lol

IS IT OCT YET!!! IM FREAKIN READY!!! :laughing:

Holy crap Staci.... that cup was bigger than you. Women should drink out of Petite cups!!!!!

It was great Having Bad medicine with me. I didnt have to do anything on my car. I got up sunday morning, stuck my head out of the trailer and there was Jeff, Changing the tires on my buggy. Im gonna bring a mechanic to the dunes more often!!!!!

You need to bro because you work your A$$ off during the week!!! :dunno:

I had a blast out there with you guys! We had a few Banshee problems out there... My Cub was running way too rich and I didn't have my jets with me... My buddy messed up his clutch... And another one of my friends blew a head gasket... OUCH!

We got to chill at the hill, and I got to say what's up to Dune Freak... Nice car man!

Can't wait to get out there for Halloween...

I had a blast even though I took a rough drop and ended up leaving early. Here are a few pics. My other Compact flash card isn't reading right so if I ever get the images off it I will post some more unfortunately most my pics are on my other card.

post-3032-1187116052_thumb.jpg

post-3032-1187116080_thumb.jpg

post-3032-1187116109_thumb.jpg

post-3032-1187116297_thumb.jpg

It was nice to meet a lot of you. Sorry I was so out of it I had a lot on my mind. Thats one of the reasons I left early.

I had a blast even though I took a rough drop and ended up leaving early. Here are a few pics. My other Compact flash card isn't reading right so if I ever get the images off it I will post some more unfortunately most my pics are on my other card.

It was nice to meet a lot of you. Sorry I was so out of it I had a lot on my mind. Thats one of the reasons I left early.

Those are some SWEET pics!! :dunno:

I tried to do that and then later realized my stablizer was shut off, so I got some they are just shakey. Oh well.

Edited by buggychick