AUG 11TH night ride news !

Warrior07

I had a blast even though I took a rough drop and ended up leaving early. Here are a few pics. My other Compact flash card isn't reading right so if I ever get the images off it I will post some more unfortunately most my pics are on my other card.

It was nice to meet a lot of you. Sorry I was so out of it I had a lot on my mind. Thats one of the reasons I left early.

It was nice meeting you and hanging out, Nigel. Those are some sweet pics! Can't wait see the rest. :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a blast even though I took a rough drop and ended up leaving early. Here are a few pics. My other Compact flash card isn't reading right so if I ever get the images off it I will post some more unfortunately most my pics are on my other card.

post-3032-1187116052_thumb.jpg

post-3032-1187116080_thumb.jpg

post-3032-1187116109_thumb.jpg

post-3032-1187116297_thumb.jpg

It was nice to meet a lot of you. Sorry I was so out of it I had a lot on my mind. Thats one of the reasons I left early.

those are sweet !! :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: that's what it all loked like to me too!!

I guess that there are a few good things that didn't happen by not going.

1. No gnarly hangover.

2. No broken toys

3. No wounded body parts

Glad everyone had fun!!! :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:

we were there for about 2 hours and my friend was riding and the dune was like a mirage and he flew off about a 15-20 foot drop off and landed on the front tires and broke his wrist. so then we left. we were there for about 3 hours. it sucked it was just starting to cool off. :bawl:

Glad he's ok. my friend aaron was racing him when he went up and off and he saw the whole thing.

But as for my bike breakin i finally got done getting the head off and metal shavings everywhere. and it loooks like copper. All over the cams,springs, cam chain, EVERYWHERE!! :laughoff::bawl: i have no idea what i came from. :banghead: I'll take it to work tomorrow and have one of my tech's look into it to tell me what happend.GOTTA LOVE WORKIN AT A BIKE SHOP! :lol::lol::grin::laughoff:

Glad he's ok. my friend aaron was racing him when he went up and off and he saw the whole thing.

But as for my bike breakin i finally got done getting the head off and metal shavings everywhere. and it loooks like copper. All over the cams,springs, cam chain, EVERYWHERE!! :laughoff::bawl: i have no idea what i came from. :banghead: I'll take it to work tomorrow and have one of my tech's look into it to tell me what happend.GOTTA LOVE WORKIN AT A BIKE SHOP! :lol::grin::bawl::laughoff:

Broken Rod if it's a copper color.. :lol:

i wasn't him dude, he wasn't racing anyone. it was just me and him behind comp hill, he was leading and i was about 30 yrds behind him and the drop off came before he knew it i guess.

Edited by tanner54

Broken Rod if it's a copper color.. :thumb:

YEP its the rod. but it didnt snap but i think its some thing on the crank part of the button end. I got the engine out now and gonna take it to work tomorrow and split the case and clean everything and see what i can save out of there. Maybe get the ice cube or atheena big bore kits. cuz the cylinder got scard badly by the piston pushing to the left maybe just do a 2mm bore on a new cylinder. who knows

TIP: Dont let youre friends ride youre quad up comp in 2nd gear pinned

The 11th was a great ride except for three of my friends having issues with their quads. One of my friends didn't like his positioning on the hill so he bought a new quad during this last week. Needless to say I was out at Dumont again on 8/18/07. On the 18th I got out to the dunes with more sunlight which led to a better ride. I got to try out my new pulse charger exhaust. The sand was set up in some wicked curves leading to some great side-hilling action. It was hot, but still a great ride. There were two quads leaving as I got to dumont with our three quads. One V-8 sandrail came after it got dark.

Who is going before the "season" starts.

E-mail me, because I'm in for another ride.