07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No No man I'm being serious. For reasons that don't need to be gone into I will not be able to be there. :banghead:

NOT!

In case there was any doubt at any time I'll clear it up now. I will definitely be present at the

2nd Annual Dumont Dune Riders Season Opener sans potluck!

"sans potluck" means without potluck.

Sans is just how us sophisticated people talk. :laughing:

Don.....your name and sophistication should never be used in the same sentence!!!!! "Please, for the love of GOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Don.....your name and sophistication should never be used in the same sentence!!!!! "Please, for the love of GOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Hey Craig :laughing:

I was contemplating changing my screen name to "Don29palms the sophiticated one"

Edited by Don29palms

Bob

My wife had hernia surgery and the next day we were walking through the airport and flying to Denver. Although she was AMPED up and hurt for a while teh next day but as for sitting and taking it easy..

SHORE NUFF!!!!!

ya but after 3 weeks i would be just sitting in my nice soft suspension seat just cruzan :banghead:

girls are tougher than guys with that kind of pain i go to talk to the doc wed hoping for the best :ninja:

although with the big gay balloon gone i may never find anyone :rockwoot:

although with the big gay balloon gone i may never find anyone :laughing:

Would you stop with the big gay balloon, Bob. :laughing::laughing::ninja: You'll find some DDR people out there, Bob. If anything I promise to stop by your camp for a few :banghead: . :D

I think we should do our usual 2pm meet/greet at the south pole that Saturday. :rockwoot: I think that's the best way for everyone to meet some people from the site and bs for a little. Then again, barefoot bob never shows up so....... :laughoff::laughoff::ninja:

Would you stop with the big gay balloon, Bob.

I think we should do our usual 2pm meet/greet at the south pole that Saturday. I think that's the best way for everyone to meet some people from the site and bs for a little. Then again, barefoot bob never shows up so.......

i showed up !! i was late but i made it ..................................................... :rockwoot:

remind me to keep the kids at camp when hes around dont want them to catch anything

Capt

DUDE I DIDNT HAVE THE BIG GAY BALLOON PETE DID !!!!

It was the giude to where they were at ...........so .....ya ..... i would look for a big .......gay........... :banghead:

potluck im glad its gone ya thats it .......................... :ninja:

Edited by barefoot bob