07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

:laughing: ok Bob. Well no worries- we'll meet up that weekend for sure. :rockwoot:

i know your guys "usual" spot im sure ill find you . :banghead:

andd ill be in mine ( but you dont know where that is)

so i can terrorise your camp and go back and hide in mine :ninja:

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Would you stop with the big gay balloon, Bob. :lol::lol::lol: You'll find some DDR people out there, Bob. If anything I promise to stop by your camp for a few :lol: . :D

I think we should do our usual 2pm meet/greet at the south pole that Saturday. :DDRrocks: I think that's the best way for everyone to meet some people from the site and bs for a little. Then again, barefoot bob never shows up so....... :dunno::slap::lol:

Here's probably a dumb question but where is the South Pole located at Dumont? I know where the North Pole is, but not the South.

Hey bob what color is your car gonna be?

RAINBOW? its magically delicious!! :lol::lol: and about that balloon :DDRrocks::dunno::lol:

Capt

btw bob just messin.. relax it ok to be gay!! :lol:

keep it up and youll be the owner of a big gay ballon in your camp !! and the potlucks and tons of people crashin in saying wheres pete !!! :lol: as far as pics there all over ddr posts youll have to ask the owner of the ballon for the pics. not naming any names pete !! :laughoff:

wheres the south pole? ok go through comp hill valley till it ends turn right you will see a small finger of sand/rocky hills on your left follow the road at the base of them go all the way to the end of that finger and walla there it is :slap:

Edited by barefoot bob

keep it up and youll be the owner of a big gay ballon in your camp !! and the potlucks and tons of people crashin in saying wheres pete !!! :lol: as far as pics there all over ddr posts youll have to ask the owner of the ballon for the pics. not naming any names pete !! :lol:

Actually you are wrong, Bob. Jim, sand~snake, was the actual "owner" of the balloon. So there. :lol::DDRrocks:

:dope: just goes to show that even if I post something on the homepage, people still don't know about it :beer_bang: j/k tanner

South Pole, Saturday, 2 PM :grin: see ya there? :beer_bang:

Hey Pete. I will try to gather all the people from DD.com and meet up with you guys. I just have to find this south pole.

We (along with our usual group) will be at the little dunes thursday thru sunday, I will try and rally the troops and make it to the south pole at 2 (if I can find it),

Where and when is the potluck and what should we bring??? Is there some kind of sign up??? If Bob is bringin KFC, should I bring some biscuits?? :fart: :fro: :bs: