07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

We (along with our usual group) will be at the little dunes thursday thru sunday, I will try and rally the troops and make it to the south pole at 2 (if I can find it),

Where and when is the potluck and what should we bring??? Is there some kind of sign up??? If Bob is bringin KFC, should I bring some biscuits?? :driver::MBdance: :fro:

:fart: :lol::laughoff::lol::laughoff::lol::woo_hoo::lol::woo_hoo::lol::bs:

someone needs to bring the mash potatoes and gravy kfc gravy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We (along with our usual group) will be at the little dunes thursday thru sunday, I will try and rally the troops and make it to the south pole at 2 (if I can find it),

Where and when is the potluck and what should we bring??? Is there some kind of sign up??? If Bob is bringin KFC, should I bring some biscuits?? :fart: :fro: :bs:

Where in SoCal are you from?

no pottluck we are just going to meet at bobs camp with dinner plus a little more. you dont mind do you bob?.... can i use your bathroom?

Wait is it were meeting at Bob's WITH dinner, or FOR Dinner, I'll bring the Coffee, so we all have to use his bathroom :fro: :bs:

dont remind me... i am no where near close to being ready.. LOL

You better hustle :fart: !! Keep an eye on that countdown!! :D

:fro: You mean there's going to be an ISBB sighting at Dumont? Hmmm................I wonder how much the enquirer is paying for photo's these days?? :laughoff::bs:

(vegas style @ Sep 21 2007, 08:59 AM)

no pottluck we are just going to meet at bobs camp with dinner plus a little more. you dont mind do you bob?.... can i use your bathroom?

Wait is it were meeting at Bob's WITH dinner, or FOR Dinner, I'll bring the Coffee, so we all have to use his bathroom

--------------------

YFZ450

i was speaking of this chicky they want to invade you :hello:

Edited by barefoot bob

how did you get him off the top of that herse

:blury: I was acutally not there......But the stories of that little event are many and everyone has their own version :driver::ban-split: The fire dept did a :driver: then :boyyy: :whoop: and wanted to see it again, at least thats what I was told.

Stop it!!! All u have to get ready is a :ban-split::driver:

Your bikes dont exactly look like this

normal_DSCF1134~0.JPG

And i still need a shakedown/breakin/tune day before i go to dumont.. so that means sometime this week i need to get it back together and find a way to get it out and ride it on saturday to break it in and tune it.. after that im good to go. :D