07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

Your bikes dont exactly look like this

normal_DSCF1134~0.JPG

And i still need a shakedown/breakin/tune day before i go to dumont.. so that means sometime this week i need to get it back together and find a way to get it out and ride it on saturday to break it in and tune it.. after that im good to go. :D

aaaaaaa cmon 3 hours and its back together :ban-split:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your bikes dont exactly look like this

normal_DSCF1134~0.JPG

And i still need a shakedown/breakin/tune day before i go to dumont.. so that means sometime this week i need to get it back together and find a way to get it out and ride it on saturday to break it in and tune it.. after that im good to go. :D

COME ON!!!!! It's just missing a seat, clutch lever and a grip!!! :ban-split:

Who needs a seat. Less weight.

a couple of crecent wrenches some black tape, saftey wire aka bailing wire. 3 hrs both buggy and bike up and running!!!! :eatdrink021: at least thats a womans point of you. :beercheers:

well on the reality side, again at least your done with the fabrication bob, it should go right back together fairly quick.

are you going to kick off next weekend ?? no wait we have 1 more weekend till kick off .........

Edited by barefoot bob

10 more days, man that seems forever away!!! :flipoff: Lets just all pack up and go now! :dunno:

hauler and bike is ready to go. just gotta run and pick up some firewood, which Ill probably do this week!

IM READY!!!! Oh, sorry, I was yelling again like um, someone else. What can I say, Im freaking excited for the season to start! Had a good summer, but im definately ready for dune season!

Only 10 more days. Can you believe it? :dunno:

I can't wait to get back out there for a whole weekend. :flipoff:

Only got two more things to do before then. Mount these new tires! I can't wait to get out there with my new shoes!

Hopefully my lil girls 80 will run good. I just did the top end and right now have some carb problems to iron out. Might have to borrow the carb off the one that has a bad crank. :no_no:

Is it October yet!?!?!?

Single digets!! :idiot::idiot:

I am already FREAKING packed!! :beercheers::duniemonkie:

Couldn't help it, was bored last weekend and really excited. Throw in some perishables and drinks and I am ready baby!! :dunno::blink::laughoff::laughoff:

Can't wait to really see what the TRX450r will do in the sand, oh yeah and the rail tooo :laughoff:

Can't wait to hang out with friends and have more good times :slap::MBdance::laughoff::whoop::D

Well, my plans have changed. I will not be making the kick off weekend. My F450 won't be ready and I want it done completely before we go. With everything else going on I just have to bit the bullet and hang out here. I will be out the weekend after and Halloween weekend for sure.

Be safe

Well, my plans have changed. I will not be making the kick off weekend. My F450 won't be ready and I want it done completely before we go. With everything else going on I just have to bit the bullet and hang out here. I will be out the weekend after and Halloween weekend for sure.

Be safe

That sucks, Ash. :laughoff:

This weekend Chula Vista for the corr race next weekend Dumont I am ready for dune season. :flipoff:

Hell yeah, Tim. :stirthepot: Did you get that new m/h yet? BTW, you need to update that avatar with a pic of your new car! :flipoff: :wedgie:

Be safe

Wussssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!