07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question, where are the **MISFITS** camping? We'd at least like to come by and say Hi. We normally camp northwest, or just west of the rock pile. Kind of out by ourselves, maybe one other trailer. We have the only flag that I've seen that is the American Flag with the peace sign in the blue field instead of stars.

07-08-season-kickoff-thumb.jpg

I just couldn't wait any longer to talk about it and post the new spiffy banner up. :laughoff:

I can't wait! We definitely should plan some DDR meet & greet/ rides that weekend at the south pole just like past trips.

Who plans on being at Dumont that weekend? :laughoff:

Hey P!

Was wondering if I could drop off some things at yo house for Jasen. Just a cooler with some stuff in it. Wish I could go!!!! I will be shakin my money maker to make my $$$$ before I leave. :assrock:

Have a fabulous time as always and take lots of pics for me!!! Call me!

Hugz**** Shayne

Hey P!

Was wondering if I could drop off some things at yo house for Jasen. Just a cooler with some stuff in it. Wish I could go!!!! I will be shakin my money maker to make my $$$$ before I leave. :thumb:

Have a fabulous time as always and take lots of pics for me!!! Call me!

Hugz**** Shayne

Not a prob, Shayne. :D

It didn't work out so I am not going :whoop: You guy's have a great trip and be safe.And maybe oneday i will make it to dumont :D

Sorry to hear that you guys aren't coming. :thumb::idiot:

DITTO on that one!

:thumb: DAMN!! I was SOOOO looking forward to giving you guys the grand tour!! Besides, we've partied together but never went out riding together. Truly sorry your plans fell thru. :(

Next trip hopefully! :D

:clap::idiot::duniemonkie::whoop:

I am DONE and ready to rock-n-roll first thing in the morning!! Brownies baking as I type, and the rest is up to the hubby.....you know, the fun stuff, load and tie down the toys! :dance: Duh, water and fuel, too :thumb:

:clap: the wind, no stoppin' us now! We'll be seeing ya out at the dunes

thumb_dumontwinterbreak_026.jpgthumb_P1000024_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Stop by and say "HI" if you're in the neighborhood. :thumb: