Dumont Today

Sand_YFZ

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef Wally here, so that was you guys huh? We were the other three guys out there. I was on my gust suzuki and my bud was ridin my kfx with our buddy dave on his banshee. Was it awesome or what? We got there at 4:30 am and were ridin right when the sun came up. After the first ride we looked back over to the east in front of the back set ofdunes and saw the only other truck out there, wish we would have come over to say hi. We were right off the main road to comp around the corner of the main finger. The best part of the day was my bud ridin the kfx was his first time to ever see let alone ride in the dunes.

chef

Chef Wally here, so that was you guys huh? We were the other three guys out there. I was on my gust suzuki and my bud was ridin my kfx with our buddy dave on his banshee. Was it awesome or what? We got there at 4:30 am and were ridin right when the sun came up. After the first ride we looked back over to the east in front of the back set ofdunes and saw the only other truck out there, wish we would have come over to say hi. We were right off the main road to comp around the corner of the main finger. The best part of the day was my bud ridin the kfx was his first time to ever see let alone ride in the dunes.

chef

chef i think ur in the wrong kitchen man :flipoff:

ur way of topic here bud :dunno:

Capt

chef i think ur in the wrong kitchen man :flipoff:

ur way of topic here bud :dunno:

Capt

When i clicked on a few minutes ago i clicked on dumont today so i did not look at the date, sorry, i figured today meant 9/13/07, my bad. Anyway i was there and it was an epic day. You guys just a little touchy tonite? Have a bad day? Try goin to the dunes tomorrow it will ease the stress.

Cheffy

When i clicked on a few minutes ago i clicked on dumont today so i did not look at the date, sorry, i figured today meant 9/13/07, my bad. Anyway i was there and it was an epic day. You guys just a little touchy tonite? Have a bad day? Try goin to the dunes tomorrow it will ease the stress.

Cheffy

Chef don't mind capt, he is just mad that he does not have a 450!!!

chef i think ur in the wrong kitchen man :blury:

ur way of topic here bud :idiot:

Capt

this whole topic is off topic and the main topic is no where in sight so his topic is only off topic as much as we are off topic i cant even remeber any of the topics cause these topics are wayy outa control. :blury:

so what topic do we start with :shake:

ill think illl start with hey capt :dope::coocoo:

Cheffy

NP ... there is no topic on this forum... so it is really hard to be on topic here.

remember Chef ..... if its to hot ............STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN :D:driver::idiot:

450'S SUCK ARSE :shake::coocoo::blury::driver::blury:

when we get done racing you will be like :dope:

Capt