Dumont Today

Sand_YFZ

Excuse 5213, Section 45, Chapter 2, Page 73, Paragraph 6... of Bryan's excuse book, "I wish I would have bought a Yamaha"

Titled

"Damn, I wish I didn't have to empty my already empty bank account, order new credit cards,have empty pockets, and go into a life long debt just so I could beat a half-a$$ built pipe/intake yamaha. I knew I should have bought a YFZ450, they are faster, better looking, and can actually hang on to their valves for more than one season. But no, I had to be different and buy an MX quad (that will never see a track) that won all the shootouts in dirtwheels and was announced the best 450 ever."

Racing your Suzuki on Halloween is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Hang in there you little short bus window licker, one day you will move on to a real bike and might actually be faster with less cash.

Sincerely,

Your Father

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse 5213, Section 45, Chapter 2, Page 73, Paragraph 6... of Bryan's excuse book, "I wish I would have bought a Yamaha"

Titled

"Damn, I wish I didn't have to empty my already empty bank account, order new credit cards,have empty pockets, and go into a life long debt just so I could beat a half-a$$ built pipe/intake yamaha. I knew I should have bought a YFZ450, they are faster, better looking, and can actually hang on to their valves for more than one season. But no, I had to be different and buy an MX quad (that will never see a track) that won all the shootouts in dirtwheels and was announced the best 450 ever."

Racing your Suzuki on Halloween is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Hang in there you little short bus window licker, one day you will move on to a real bike and might actually be faster with less cash.Sincerely,

Your Father

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

:redneck::laughing::MBdance::dunno: :no_no: :lol::lol:

Edited by barefoot bob

ok as this drama unfolds im getting lost john h and rob sanders have suzukis. got that aron yfz tech and danny have 450s. got that. so who is bryan and why does rob sanders stand up for him is he another suzuki rider ??

and will meg ever come out of the coma?? will trent leave kateland for gloria , who has toxic shock from a bad tampon, and is delirious so she is dumping alfanzo to be with trent??

please answer these questions this getting good !!! :redneck:

ok as this drama unfolds im getting lost john h and rob sanders have suzukis. got that aron yfz tech and danny have 450s. got that. so who is bryan and why does rob sanders stand up for him is he another suzuki rider ??

and will meg ever come out of the coma?? will trent leave kateland for gloria , who has toxic shock from a bad tampon, and is delirious so she is dumping alfanzo to be with trent??

please answer these questions this getting good !!! :redneck:

Rob Sanders AKA Bryan.

Danny so now all you have is a pipe and intake? I don't think you even have to call that a bolt on. That could probably fit in the stock catagory. Just as stock as mine. :laughing:

Rob Sanders AKA Bryan.

Danny so now all you have is a pipe and intake? I don't think you even have to call that a bolt on. That could probably fit in the stock catagory. Just as stock as mine. :laughing:

thanx :redneck: please continue to slam away that short bus thing was classic !!

Titled

Hang in there you little short bus window licker, one day you will move on to a real bike and might actually be faster with less cash.Sincerely,

Your Father

:DDRrocks::lol::lol::lol::lol:

go 2 STROKE!!!! cheaper builds, easier builds

Edited by SiCk 350R

Rob Sanders AKA Bryan.

Danny so now all you have is a pipe and intake? I don't think you even have to call that a bolt on. That could probably fit in the stock catagory. Just as stock as mine. :lol:

Yup. pipe and intake. stock head, cams, piston, carb, swinger, and when i raced you, a stock axle. :DDRrocks::D

Honestly, i'm not all that worried about it. if i win, i win. if i lose, i lose. doesn't affect me either way. Im not about to blow my life savings to put buses on a couple of Slowzukis. Have fun blowing your paychecks to beat the stock motored yamaha :DDRrocks:

Honestly, i'm not all that worried about it. if i win, i win. if i lose, i lose. doesn't affect me either way. Im not about to blow my life savings to put buses on a couple of Slowzukis. Have fun blowing your paychecks to beat the stock motored yamaha :lol:

I'm just giving you a hard time, calm down. :DDRrocks:

I really don't have that much into it honestly. Wheels, tires, boltons, and a little motor work. I don't think I have any more into mine than you do into yours. :D

What all is done to your Zuki? Is it fast?

Bolt on's, head port, piston, cams. I haven't had it out yet so I don't know how it runs. It should do ok though.

Bolt on's, head port, piston, cams. I haven't had it out yet so I don't know how it runs. It should do ok though.

LOL I kind of put that "is it fast" comment as a joke, I thought someone would bust my chops about it. Who did the port work on your head?

I'm just giving you a hard time, calm down. :DDRrocks:

I really don't have that much into it honestly. Wheels, tires, boltons, and a little motor work. I don't think I have any more into mine than you do into yours. :D

That thing is a full on dragger then huh, I love when people down play there motors...lol

Might be another 06 YFZ w/ some mods for you to play with also..

LOL I kind of put that "is it fast" comment as a joke, I thought someone would bust my chops about it. Who did the port work on your head?

Venom did the head port.

That thing is a full on dragger then huh, I love when people down play there motors...lol

Might be another 06 YFZ w/ some mods for you to play with also..

Down play.... Not me.... :D

Couldn't handle the power of the LTR huh? :DDRrocks: I suppose your YFZ will be a bolt on also...

Venom did the head port.

Down play.... Not me.... :D

Couldn't handle the power of the LTR huh? :lol: I suppose your YFZ will be a bolt on also...

:DDRrocks: Hope to see you Halloween, not sure yet on the YFZ, i havent bought it but i might...Hope your LTR works out for you, i think you have Danny covered...

Did you build your bike or did you have a shop do the build? It looks great! If a shop did the build, which one?

If you are asking me,i built my motor and did everything on mine from the ground up.