Dumont Today

Sand_YFZ

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont no what duning is.. :banghead:

Another bitter LTR owner :laughing: Only you KNOW how to dune right? :bawl: Paul you have always been a hater i wouldnt expect anything to change now.Truth is i can dune my bike anywhere you go on your LTR then Half Hill it also when we race.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Another bitter LTR owner :laughing: Only you know how to dune right. :bawl: Paul you have always been a hater i wouldnt expect anything to change now.

Aaron you will need to bring extra fuel, seems that lots of people are looking for a race.

id say leave the fuel so u guys have an excuse for loosing. we all know yellow is faster

:bawl:

Capt

ps dont forget your goggles and your face mask. i dont want ya to get anything in your eye and i would feel bad if you choked and passed out from my exhaust. its not easy breathing all those fumes.

Edited by CaptNkllm

ps dont forget your goggles and your face mask. i dont want ya to get anything in your eye and i would feel bad if you choked and passed out from my exhaust. its not easy breathing all those fumes.

bwhahaha...your bike looks like the one that Danny's bolt on was tapping up the hill?? :bawl::laughing:

Whats up Joey? Are you coming out again this year? Should be fun like always!

Capt: You are riding a 700, right? Whats done to it?

I hope there will be some slow people to race. So far,everyone that has talked sh*t, pretty much has me covered. fk! :bawl:

Anyone have a piped 250ex they wanna run me with?? :laughing:

id say leave the fuel so u guys have an excuse for loosing. we all know yellow is faster

:bawl:

Capt

Should I be the one to put a #2 on the back of my bike capt so you know what place you are in? :D:banghead::laughing:

I am coming out again!!!!!!!! :bawl:

I hope I can bring a few poeple with me but they my just be bums. The 19hr drive scares them :banghead: . But I will be making the trip alone if I have to.

Lets see if a flat lander can hold his own on the hill. :laughing:

bwhahaha...your bike looks like the one that Danny's bolt on was tapping up the hill?? :laughoff::idiot:

:idea::dope::dope::laughoff:

looks can be deceiving ..... tap this :dunno::idiot: my bolt on's are special its the other stuff that rreally gets ya :laughoff:

Capt: You are riding a 700, right? Whats done to it?

I hope there will be some slow people to race. So far,everyone that has talked sh*t, pretty much has me covered. fk! :bawl:

Anyone have a piped 250ex they wanna run me with?? :finger:

i have powder coated levers and nerfs...... big tires and a flabby gut. i dont see a problem taking the hill.

sanders please bring a bucket of your extra crispy so you have something to do after the race :flipoff::laughoff:

as always :shout: will get you no where :laughing::banghead: .

Capt

season kick off ... there is no way i would run the dunes fast.. going to be witch eyes that will bend you over and razor backs that will kick ur a$$ so run as fast as you want but be carefull and i might run them on sunday or haloweenie weekend.

Capt

season kick off ... there is no way i would run the dunes fast.. going to be witch eyes that will bend you over and razor backs that will kick ur a$$ so run as fast as you want but be carefull and i might run them on sunday or haloweenie weekend.

Capt

....and that, my friends, is the difference between a hillshooter and a duner. :laughoff::laughing: j/k :bawl::banghead:

Capt

theres more sharp and steep transitions than witch eyes but still :bawl: nontheless

and now its time for the IQ test.. just shows who has smarts and who dont :flipoff::flipoff::clap:

but well said pete lol well said

Capt

:laughoff::beercheers:

Yeah, like Bob said....there aren't too many witches eyes out there. I was out there I think like 4 or 5 times this summer. Theres just alot of dunes as steep as sand can possibly stack. :shocked2: