Quick Question

SiCk 350R

This probably sounds stupid, :dope: but i have been going to Dumont for like 5 years and have never been to the North or South Pole, or actually i probably have and just dont know it because i dont think that there is anywhere out there that i havent been. so my question is where are the "poles" and on Oct. 6th what time do you meet there???? :watching::think::think:

I mean its kinda obvious the north pole is on the north end and the south pole is on the south end, but I havent seen no "poles"

Edited by SiCk 350R

There is always people out at the north pole throughout the day. The south pole is still farely new and not too many people know about it. We (members of DDR) put it up back in January 06 and like to call it DDR's "sacred ground". :think::think: On teh big weekends or weekends where a bunch of people from DDR are out there, teh usual meet up time is 2PM at the South Pole.

I am putting together a page on the site that better describes the poles and their locations as well as some other helpfull info. It should be up in the next day or two. I'll let ya know when I get it done. :watching:

There is always people out at the north pole throughout the day. The south pole is still farely new and not too many people know about it. We (members of DDR) put it up back in January 06 and like to call it DDR's "sacred ground". :think::think: On teh big weekends or weekends where a bunch of people from DDR are out there, teh usual meet up time is 2PM at the South Pole.

I am putting together a page on the site that better describes the poles and their locations as well as some other helpfull info. It should be up in the next day or two. I'll let ya know when I get it done. :watching:

COME PETE....the rule used to be you had to find the "South Pole"!!!! :dope: