HONDA 400EX

Sincity_blondie

hey guys, ok so i have a 2004 honda 400ex. its all stock currently. i want to pipe & jet it. but dont wanna get taken for a ride at honda. can someone suggest what i should do to it, and how much it should run? honda is telling me like 1800 for nerf bars, a pipe, jetting it, front and rear skids. not sure exactly what else, but that seemed high to me. help a girl out!! school me in the things i need to know.

skid plates, the best i found for price, replaceable wear pad on the swingarm, full coverage on your shock linkage and varying thickness availability is PRM. website is www.prm-atv.com i researched for 2 months before i bought my full set. the front bumper also ovelaps the chassis plate when combined so full protection for sure

skid plates, the best i found for price, replaceable wear pad on the swingarm, full coverage on your shock linkage and varying thickness availability is PRM. website is www.prm-atv.com i researched for 2 months before i bought my full set. the front bumper also ovelaps the chassis plate when combined so full protection for sure

ok here comes my blonde. i have no idea what you just said. im new to this, and not very mechanically inclined. can ya break it down for me? im sure ill hear comments from the peanut gallery about letting my blonde show again. lol lol right don? lol :headbang:

ok here comes my blonde. i have no idea what you just said. im new to this, and not very mechanically inclined. can ya break it down for me? im sure ill hear comments from the peanut gallery about letting my blonde show again. lol lol right don? lol :headbang:

BUY YOUR BOLT ON PARTS ON LINE... AND SAVE A BUNDLE AND HAVE ONE OF YOUR QUADSAVY BUDDYS HELP YOU PUT THEM ON.. STAY AWAY FROM THE LOCAL BRAND NAME (HONDA,SUZUKI,YAMAHA) DEALERS THEY WILL STICK IT TO A SWEET UNKNOWLEDGABLE YOUNG LADY LIKE YOURSELF IN A SECOND. CHECK ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM AND E BAY I HAVE SAVED A TON OF CASH ON THESE SITES :thumb::cry: GOOD LUCK!!!

BUY YOUR BOLT ON PARTS ON LINE... AND SAVE A BUNDLE AND HAVE ONE OF YOUR QUADSAVY BUDDYS HELP YOU PUT THEM ON.. STAY AWAY FROM THE LOCAL BRAND NAME (HONDA,SUZUKI,YAMAHA) DEALERS THEY WILL STICK IT TO A SWEET UNKNOWLEDGABLE YOUNG LADY LIKE YOURSELF IN A SECOND. CHECK ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM AND E BAY I HAVE SAVED A TON OF CASH ON THESE SITES :headbang: :thumb: GOOD LUCK!!!

those places are all find and dandy if i knew what i needed and what to do. :huh: i gotta get me a buddy who knows all this stuff and can walk me thru it!! anyone interested in walking a girl thru all this?

ebay is the best bet, aside from rocky mountain. price new stuff and bid accordingly. i got a brand new gytr full skid plate for my warrior on there. saved about 100 bucks.have bought alot of other stuff and saved money. if you dont desert ride dont bother with skid plates. a slip on, air filter and jet kit should be all you need. start surfing the web for sites that can help you understand all this. just surfing ebay can help alot. most people explain how thier part can help a quad. of course some sugar coat it a bit. :D just keep posting questions and you will get answers

hey guys, ok so i have a 2004 honda 400ex. its all stock currently. i want to pipe & jet it. but dont wanna get taken for a ride at honda. can someone suggest what i should do to it, and how much it should run? honda is telling me like 1800 for nerf bars, a pipe, jetting it, front and rear skids. not sure exactly what else, but that seemed high to me. help a girl out!! school me in the things i need to know.

i will set you up on a package price installed with everything you want for your 400 ex give us a call

702-565-4193 S&M Motorsports