When is it gonna cool down?

dunefreak

I was wondering when the heck it was gonna cool down. The 10 day forecast for Shoshone is finally showing the highs to be in the 90's next week.

10 day Forecast So hopefully by Season Kickoff it will be pretty nice out. :D:lol: Man, I can't wait to finally dune my car in NICE weather. Every single time I have had it out it has been hot as hell. :thumbsdown: Even it's madien voyage on the cleanup weekend- it was over 100 degrees outside! :laughoff:

Summer...I'm over it! :banghead: I am ready for some jacket weather. :thumbsdown:

traditionally :lol: cooler weather after summer in the northern hemisphere starts with the beginning of fall, the fall equinox, or when the sun is directly on the equator. a less amount of direct sunshine to the northern hemisphere allows for cooler temps during the day, which, in turn, (me, myself, and I :thumbsdown:)allows for the nights to cool off even more.

the cheese answer...brought to you by azzhoenall....

:banghead:

You said cool down........Never it seems :lol::thumb::laughoff:

Are you kidding me? Have you BEEN in Vegas in the winter? It gets into the 30's! :banghead:

traditionally :thumbsdown: cooler weather after summer in the northern hemisphere starts with the beginning of fall, the fall equinox, or when the sun is directly on the equator. a less amount of direct sunshine to the northern hemisphere allows for cooler temps during the day, which, in turn, (me, myself, and I :blury:)allows for the nights to cool off even more.

the cheese answer...brought to you by azzhoenall....

:thumbsdown:

:dunno: whoa

Are you kidding me? Have you BEEN in Vegas in the winter? It gets into the 30's! :banghead:

:thumbsdown: whoa

That is not what I meant :lol: Now to get it right what I was saying is Never it seems meaning.......everyday I look at the flippen weather channel it still say's something I don't like reading (temps to high) so it seems like it will never cool down.

And yes I do know we get mighty cold here in vegas :thumbsdown:

Edited by Danielle

what are the temps at night where you guys are? we are getting into the high 60's at night now

You really want me to say it????Ok here it goes.....We just dropped down to the upper 70's low 80's from being in the mid 90's at night. :banghead:

Vegas weather is for the birds :lol:

Now dont get me wrong... So far I love vegas summers! I know I am :flipoff: but I dont mind the heat at all. But for the first time in my life I can honestly say......... I cant freekin wait for winter! :DDRrocks:

In 38 years, those words have never come out of my mouth :thumb::bawl:

Its nice and cool in alabama... 86* during the day with 90% humidity... As soon as i finish uploading some photos to my gallery ill show you what my window looks like.. :D

normal_DSCF1161.JPG

That is condensation...you can see the rain drops... but 90% of that is condensation from the effin humidity.