OUT-OF-STATE RHINO PURCHASE

sMitty

If you buy a Rhino out of state I recomend you dont do Utah. they won't charge you then, but you will get a LOVE LETTER form the Nevada Dept of taxation saying you owe.

I have heard of others buying in WA state and they dont share.

I have bought parts from these guys, but not a quad or Rhino.. There prices seem VERy reasonable as well

WWW.YamahaSportsPlaza.COM

:laughoff: ok take it from me dont buy any rhino out of town or quad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now that ynot posted that dealer :( that dealer will be on the watch list from the nv tax dep....I have to pay taxes and penilties on my old rhino :laughoff: also if you get it serviced in vegas they will do a back ground check on were the rhino came from....they also will turn you in...if you do buy a rhino out of town dont tell anybody were you got it....i think we have snitches looking on the site and will turn your @ss in!@!!!!!maybe even people that work at the tax office!!!!esp dont buy from ceder ~~ theres a ridge~~~ sports!!!!!!! in a area called UTAH!!! :thumb::beercheers::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::ban-split::laughoff:

i think we have snitches looking on the site and will turn your @ss in!@!!!!!maybe even people that work at the tax office!!!

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumb:

YYYYEAH...thats it. :ban-split: Kenny, that dealer had to report the sale one way or another. I don't care what your sales guy told you. :beercheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just picked up an 07 red 660 at the shop on Boulder Hwy with tax for about 2K less than what they were willing to sell it to me for in Utah without tax. If you are ready to buy and don't mind a 660 carburated, now is the time to buy. If you want the latest and greatest, I would wait, they will be getting top dollar for those things when they start rolling in.

• 2 weeks later...

If your really worried, buy from Oregon or Montana. They have no sales tax. So they dont care about giving your info to other states and they need the business. The only reason the Utah (St George) dealers share your info is because the NV dealers b*tch to the Yamaha reps about loosing sales because of an unfair advantage for the out of state dealers. (nothing to do with the outrageous prices or crappy service). I have been told, the reps make them turn in the info to keep the competition fair. California does the same thing.

If you want to save money, go to Rockriver Powersports in Wisconsin (google it). Our group has purchased 2 raptors, 3 rhinos, & 7 yfz's from them over the last 4 years. They smoke the pricing around here and ship to Vegas for about $250 a machine. No tax problems and they are good people to deal with.