SSSS 07 pics and such

sand chick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i beg to differ... Full keg in a barrell of ice and we tapped it when i got to the dunes... took a day and a half for it to become drinkable.. and i only traveled from Brawley to Glamis with it and went SLOW across vendor flats which isnt much and it was still crappy..

But hey to each their own.. Maybe pony kegs will settle faster..

Thats 1 thing about kegs is when you pick one up you never know how it will be especialy Brawley not a really high turn over and that keg you could have gone around the block and it could have been the same. I like to find a good store that you know keeps there kegs fresh and cold. also it helps if it is in the keg coat that gives it some cushion and dont ride it steel on steel but it really is a mith cause kegs are driven all over from truck to truck that shouldnt matter. But if you bleed off and pressurize with co2 and pour a couple of foamers you should clear it up. Sometimes you just get bad kegs and most of the time they will take them back always check the date. Thanks

Thats 1 thing about kegs is when you pick one up you never know how it will be especialy Brawley not a really high turn over and that keg you could have gone around the block and it could have been the same. I like to find a good store that you know keeps there kegs fresh and cold. also it helps if it is in the keg coat that gives it some cushion and dont ride it steel on steel but it really is a mith cause kegs are driven all over from truck to truck that shouldnt matter. But if you bleed off and pressurize with co2 and pour a couple of foamers you should clear it up. Sometimes you just get bad kegs and most of the time they will take them back always check the date. Thanks

I took it from the freezer out of my dads bar!