REWARD! REWARD! REWARD

ash

I am offering a $1,500 reward to anyone who locates what was stolen from me last night. The stolen vehicle is:

2007 Ford F-350 PSD, White, standard cab, 12x8 Royal Flatbed. The bed has been recently lined with Linex in black. It doesn't have plates cause it is literally brand new. It has temp plates from Mel Clayton Ford out of Phoenix, AZ. Attached to the truck is a 7x14 enclosed, white Pace American trailer with double rear doors and a single side door. The plates on the trailer are NV S3924S. The VIN is 4P2UB14264U052120

It was stolen in Henderson on a street called Tamarack, off Pacific between 11pm and 6am this morning. ANYONE within information on this, please PM me or post up here. There will be no questions asked, I don't care to find who they are, I just want my truck and trailer back. The trailer has about $15,000 worth of pressure washing equipment in it.

post-625-1190142925_thumb.jpg

post-625-1190142596_thumb.jpg

post-625-1190142610_thumb.jpg

Thanks

effin thieves!!!!! :freakin_nuts: its so effed up that people feel the need to steal from good hardworking people. good luck ash, I hope you get your stuff back.

you should try calling KOMP in the morning and have them get that info on the air, that helps sometimes. they have a big listener base.

I am going to call KOMP, KKLZ and all the other radio stations out there today. Right now I'm just dealing with police and a couple insurance companies.

Ash sorry to hear about those effin theives, is there anything that will make it stand out? I will keep my eye's out but just wanted to know if there is anything that will identify it easier.

There really isn't anything that would make it stand out other than the new Linex I had put on the bed on Friday. I had a blow out on the trailer on the passenger side, so there might be some black marks on that wheel well, but I can't remember.

Thanks to everyone that's keeping an eye out.

wow it seems by the posts in the past that henderson has a high crime rate :lol::lol:

sorry to hear that ash..............................

I wouldnt say a high crime rate like you are going to get shot,or robbed at gunpoint,but there are lots of POS tweekers that love stealing your stuff.Ive lived here all my life and its disgusting how many cracked out people there are roaming around.The worst part is the older ive gotten now im seeing people i went to school with all spun out of there goard.Its disturbing to say the least.Good luck finding your stuff.You never know some of those tweekers are idiots and might be dumb enough to be rolling around in your truck probably with the trailer still attached like they have good sense.I really hope you get your stuff back.

Some good news to report. My insurance companies have approved payment for everything that was stolen :ban-split: . My auto insurance was kind of a pain in the arse, but they came through eventually. My equipment insurance company told me to purchase whatever I needed to replace the equipment at today's value and they will issue the check and overnight it.

I have 30 days to wait on the truck though, but honestly, I'm hoping it will be recovered in the condition it was when it was taken!!

• 1 month later...

Some good news today. HPD parking enforcement found the trailer in Henderson on the corner of Amber and Engel. Of course, the bastards that took it stripped all the equipment from it. Well, at least I got my trailer back. Now I'm on the look out of all my equipment. So if you know someone that's starting up a pressure washing business all the sudden, let me know.