What about oct.. 13 14th?

HarleyR

• 2 weeks later...

I posted in the other thread that vegasstyle and I are heading out to D on Sat. I hope more peeps come out but its not looking like it. it should be nice weather. I for one am looking forward to it. This has been a bad day, and i could use some sand time. :worthless_without_pics:

well new plans only going make it out for friday for a day trip just too much to do. but ill settle for a day trip.

I'm kinda bummed out now. The addition to the house is almost done, and I need to get the paint on and the flooring in so it's only a day trip for me also. Vegas style knew that, but sorry HarleyR. Next time, unless your going to be ready by 8am today. Last second lift off!! :beer_bang:

Hey man good riding with you on Saturday. Everyone had fun. I really need to get a pipe on my bike, I got spoiled riding yours. I'll let you know when I'm headin out for another weekend. Right now it looks like we wont be back till Thanksgiving. Were goin to Glamis for the weekend before halloween.

Right on Sean I had a great time also.. wish I could of came back on Sunday ... oh well next time.. Get the sprocket first!!!! its only 15 bucks and will make the biggest difference...I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info....