kickoff weekend meet & greet

dunefreak

I sure wish I could be there with you guys but I had to take my trailer to Hemet for repairs and when I was coming home I got some bugs splattered on the front of the trailer. Then to top it off the tires got dirty. I had to go through a puddle and got some mud on the undercarriage and I don't know what to do about that. My damn ice is too cold and my coffee is too warm. So I guess I'll just have to pass on not going out that weekend. There are a whole bunch of wild horses around here lately. :beercheers:

Whew!! Now I don't have to worry about running around with a book :MBdance::whoop:

Edited by buggychick

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I did notify BLM that the bridge was messed up and was told a contracter was grading the road and will fix the damage around the bridge next week. Let's keep our finger's crossed. :MBdance:

Well if thats the case you can definitely count me in. Plans are set! Going to arrive late Friday night most likely. :beercheers:

we'll be there, although I'll still be drivin the farm equipment instead of my quad ( still recovering from the broken hip thing :( ) I have the general idea of where it is, though comp hill valley then turn right toward a rocky pile in the distance?? is that about it?? I'm guessing there wont be too many other groups gathered out there that weekend

we'll be there, although I'll still be drivin the farm equipment instead of my quad ( still recovering from the broken hip thing :( ) I have the general idea of where it is, though comp hill valley then turn right toward a rocky pile in the distance?? is that about it?? I'm guessing there wont be too many other groups gathered out there that weekend

Yeah you pretty much have it right. I can't go too far into details, otherwise I'd have to kill you. :laughoff::beercheers:

The only crowds that I have ever seen out that way at the south pole are usually DDR people. :whoop::slap::laughoff: :afro: :fro_smokin: :MBdance:

:headbang1:

You're not going, Gerald? Don was being sarcastic. He's going.

I'm in. It's where I chose to spend my birthday and the family agrees!!! :stick_smack:

Read Don's quote again.....

So I guess I'll just have to pass on not going out that weekend.

pass on NOT going......I'm passing on NOT going also. :dunno:

I'm in. It's where I chose to spend my birthday and the family agrees!!! :headbang1:

Read Don's quote again.....

pass on NOT going......I'm passing on NOT going also. :dance:

ooooooooooooooohhhhh.....der :gayboy: I get it. :bs::laughoff:

Cool, what better place to celebrate! :stick_smack::dunno:

You think just because I'm a fat guy that cookies will work?

Well Hell yeah that will work! :whoop:

No!

I just know you like cookies!! Which kind do you want me to make and I'll bring them Kickoff weekend! I'll have plenty of time this weekend cause I am packed!! :banghead: