Vendor Row- new spot

dunefreak

Doghouse sells all the cv's and all the boots common to sand rails. I stock them all in the trlr. If you don't come by to ask what I have, how can you say in all fairness I don't have it? To see all that Doghouse sells go to our website doghouserepair.com

I carry over $50,000 in inventory in our Store On Wheels. Naturally I can't carry everything everybody needs, but if I'm asked for something a few times, I usually acquire it for the next trip out.

hey youved saved my wekkend a few times nobodies bitching for sure you rock :lol:

but we have tried to get ls1 sprk plugs no go, delco alt no go, 934 cv no go,930 small boot no go thats why i mentioned that some one needed to cater to lt cars . if you didnt want to . if you do ill always buy from you . dont mis read this your not getting knocked at all :shake:

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doghouse sells all the cv's and all the boots common to sand rails. I stock them all in the trlr. If you don't come by to ask what I have, how can you say in all fairness I don't have it? To see all that Doghouse sells go to our website doghouserepair.com

I carry over $50,000 in inventory in our Store On Wheels. Naturally I can't carry everything everybody needs, but if I'm asked for something a few times, I usually acquire it for the next trip out.

Thats good to know. I always told them to see you, but some have said only thing you stocked was VW. I'll send'em your way :beercheers:

hey youved saved my wekkend a few times nobodies bitching for sure you rock :angry2:

but we have tried to get ls1 sprk plugs no go, delco alt no go, 934 cv no go,930 small boot no go thats why i mentioned that some one needed to cater to lt cars . if you didnt want to . if you do ill always buy from you . dont mis read this your not getting knocked at all :dance:

Tomorrow I am investigating bringing in the NGK TR55 & the NGK TR6 LS1 spark plugs to my inventory. :D

post-3265-1191384195_thumb.jpg

Are you moving with the rest of the vendors, or will you be in your usual spot?

I may be forced to move. I am waiting for a call from Larry Blaine with BLM. I will hate to be stuck with one side of my trlr up agaist a mountain where no one will be able to see the huge 21' long 6' tall decals I just paid a small fortune for.

Are you moving with the rest of the vendors, or will you be in your usual spot?

I and all of the vendors will be forced to move. I just spoke with BLM and the plan is to put all the vendors immediately south of the command center (at the top of the hill when you come up the twisty road). I'm told the ground there should be sufficient enough to keep us vendors from getting stuck.

Doghouse will be selling the entrance passes at our Store On Wheels at Dumont, on our site doghouserepair.com and at our store in Pahrump. I'll put a posting here to let everyone know when we have them in our hands.

I will also have NGK TR55 & NGK TR6 plugs in stock on the 4th. Since I have only been asked once for LS1 plugs, I am starting off with only 8 of each for inventory for now.

If other LS1 owners would like to see Doghouse stock parts for their cars, I will entertain the thought. Keep in mind I must have a number of people interested in the same parts for it to be worthwhile and in the budget.

I and all of the vendors will be forced to move. I just spoke with BLM and the plan is to put all the vendors immediately south of the command center (at the top of the hill when you come up the twisty road). I'm told the ground there should be sufficient enough to keep us vendors from getting stuck.

Doghouse will be selling the entrance passes at our Store On Wheels at Dumont, on our site doghouserepair.com and at our store in Pahrump. I'll put a posting here to let everyone know when we have them in our hands.

I will also have NGK TR55 & NGK TR6 plugs in stock on the 4th. Since I have only been asked once for LS1 plugs, I am starting off with only 8 of each for inventory for now.

If other LS1 owners would like to see Doghouse stock parts for their cars, I will entertain the thought. Keep in mind I must have a number of people interested in the same parts for it to be worthwhile and in the budget.

Let me know when you begin to carry the passes. I thought of putting a list together here on DDR to inform everyone- maybe teh dumont info page. I will include your business info. :rant:

I would be interested in you stocking Ls1 parts Like belts for example

The last time I talked to Phil (doghouse guy) he was tryin to sell the business. Maybe someone could buy it and add some more stuff. He sure builds a helluv an engine :grin:

I want to address the issue of Doghouse being for sale. It is true I am attempting to 'retire'.

I want to fund my sons plumbing business in Pahrump, double the size of his business overnight, manage his inventory and sit back and live on mail box money.

I have planned that it might take 3 years to find the right person to absorb Doghouse.

Until then, I intend to continue to grow inventory, expand our customer base, extend our market and continue building engines with all the passion I have.

I don't want to give anyone the impression that our pending sale is a sign of some weakness or lack of interest. Far from it.

Put quite simply, who would want to continue working once they no longer have to?

post-3265-1191458873_thumb.jpg

I want to address the issue of Doghouse being for sale. It is true I am attempting to 'retire'.

I want to fund my sons plumbing business in Pahrump, double the size of his business overnight, manage his inventory and sit back and live on mail box money.

I have planned that it might take 3 years to find the right person to absorb Doghouse.

Until then, I intend to continue to grow inventory, expand our customer base, extend our market and continue building engines with all the passion I have.

I don't want to give anyone the impression that our pending sale is a sign of some weakness or lack of interest. Far from it.

Put quite simply, who would want to continue working once they no longer have to?

AMEN man i can appreciate that 1 :grin::grin:

Capt

I hope whoever you find they will take the time, like you do, to offer all the free advice. Your parts store has saved my trip more than once, but the advice was priceless! :laughoff:

:bump:

Well I got a chance to see exactly where the new Vendors Row is now. Is is a bit further back from where the BLM originally said it was gonna be.

You can see where it is approximately on this grid map.

grid-map-forum.jpg

Here are a few other pics to help give you an idea.

the new sign just past the ranger station coming in...

normal_S2010179~4.JPG

as seen coming FROM bathroom 6 area. It is way in the distance off to the left of the rockpile in this pic...

normal_S2010203~2.JPG

In relation to bathroom 4 (shown). It is BEHIND 4.You can kinda see Doghouse to the left.

normal_S2010204~2.JPG

a few vendors that were there last weekend...

normal_S2010205~2.JPG

normal_S2010207~2.JPG

normal_S2010208~2.JPG

normal_S2010209~1.JPG

at least it will be a lil safer for the kids when mama is shopping. that isnt exactly ideal for corner of your eye shoppers. i did manage to send doghouse some bussiness this weekend.

but i noticed nobody in my camp saw the new vendors row sighn. except david and bp guy maybe vendors should put up a banner at the road that catched everyones eye. our women were going to go shopping tilll my son wanted to set the dumont long jump from a bike record.......................