fake azz one way people

dman74

i had the same thought

i guess i need to take lessons

how much is a hole class these days :idiot:

1. Instant a$$hole, just add beer. :flipoff::flipoff::D:idiot::beercheers:

2. I don't think you can be one Dan your just a nice guy, until someone lays on your car when it is dusty. You have to low self esteem to be a real a$$hole. It is sort of born into thing.

3. I think there is a prerequisite to be one. You had to of had to been beatin up alot as a kid and be the last on picked for the team.

4. Is your Sig. supposed to say "Go Bolts" who are the Bolts? :idiot:

Edited by desertskyz

1. Instant a$$hole, just add beer. :flipoff::flipoff::D:idiot::beercheers:

2. I don't think you can be one Dan your just a nice guy, until someone lays on your car when it is dusty. You have to low self esteem to be a real a$$hole. It is sort of born into thing.

3. I think there is a prerequisite to be one. You had to of had to been beatin up alot as a kid and be the last on picked for the team.

4. Is your Sig. supposed to say "Go Bolts" who are the Bolts? :idiot:

your kidding right??? :idiot: right above the photo too :idiot:

hey dman i know you dont know me but can i borrow some cash i will be your friend

j/k that sucks when that happens thats why i just dont lend people money it makes it almost akward when you have to go to that person and say hey remember that money i lent you? PAY IT BACK

i say drop them!!! my dad always told me, Friends come and go!

i've had more than one of these friends. i'm always the guy that gets burnt. My wife hates it!!!!

i'm the guy that come to your house to fix your fence, fix your car, let you borrow my expensive tools, yet when i need a favor, their no where to be found.

recently one of my friends happened to ruin an expensive part on my drag bike. he said he would replace it. i said no problem. i still can't get a hold of his azz! figures. some people have no shame

i say drop them!!! my dad always told me, Friends come and go!

i've had more than one of these friends. i'm always the guy that gets burnt. My wife hates it!!!!

i'm the guy that come to your house to fix your fence, fix your car, let you borrow my expensive tools, yet when i need a favor, their no where to be found.

recently one of my friends happened to ruin an expensive part on my drag bike. he said he would replace it. i said no problem. i still can't get a hold of his azz! figures. some people have no shame

Wow Hey budddy my fence realy needs a fix'n & my car well you know, i have a couple of issues with it! can yuh help a brutha out :thumb::whoop: